• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

it would probably give you a better ride....

new wilson flexible 4ft cb antenna-courtesy of my wife and barnwell-should reach as far as i would ever need it to mounted to rear bumper with a quick release to open the hatch

also shaved the 8.25 finally

pics?? :greensmok

they are on my phone! I am trying to figure this verizon stuff out still. I plug it into the computer and get nothing. :gonnablow

Its a gutted, bedless, shell. no interior, dash is gone, no drivetrain... Half is spray painted, it has some goofy lift with DBs up front and a SOA in the rear. Bought it for cheap and it will be a slow build.

Aluminum V8, coilovers, jeepspeed/crawler is the goal. :repair:

My uncle and I continued the project of switching center consoles and shifters. (Don't have write-up on e-brake customization) but shifter switch base brackets bolt write up, however the lower interlock linkage had to be switched. They fit though.

Yanked the seats, center console, kicker panels, carpet and removed the fiberglass insulation garbage due to water leak(s) in the weatherstripping somewhere around the doors (21 year-old XJ, figures), cuz the entire floorboard was soaked. Not too much rust. No holes.
Installing "peel and seal" aka cheap, yet just-as-efficient as dynamat from Home Depot in the entire cab tomorrow.

Removed two drainholes.

Vacuumed?

Pretty successful day, I'd say.

lay off him man, it's not his fault everyone from California wants to be a Texan!

exxon-what kind of Verizon phone? If it's android based, pull down your notification screen, press "USB connected", then press "Mount." This will mount it as an external memory card.

Hey Peckerhead, is Sacremento in the Red River Chapter nowadays?
chairfall.gif

Cleaned all the beer cans out of the MJ :yap:
mj095.jpg

I see lotsa potential. :repair:
mj062.jpg

Yeah, it looks like crap I know. I'll fix that...
mj063.jpg

mj065.jpg

Mmmmm. beer...
mj066.jpg

I just dont think these two are going to get along to well
mj075.jpg

Someone really did a number on that poor MJ. Wish I could get my hands on one in about that condition. I wouldn't feel bad chopping one like that up for a truggy.

Someone really did a number on that poor MJ. Wish I could get my hands on one in about that condition. I wouldn't feel bad chopping one like that up for a truggy.

There is some scary stuff on it. What if you dont want dual exhaust? Just weld a random plate over one side! :twak:

mj069.jpg

Back