• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

i think i could-not saying i could do it quickly but i get the concept, and got to experience how things should feel

im really hoping this ring and pinion lasts longer than 1.75 runs

i think i could-not saying i could do it quickly but i get the concept, and got to experience how things should feel

im really hoping this ring and pinion lasts longer than 1.75 runs

what brand of r&p are you running what ratio in what axle?

just differentials is really good to work with. they have taken care of me as well

no-eric at just differential has done more than make sure i've been taken care of. I'm fairly sure i just got a rare bad set from the factory.

this guy

this guy doesn't have a sore spot...i disagreed with your statement and explained why is there anything else you need clarification on?

your other vehicle is probably a ford

Whats wrong with Fords?

Finally got around to doing the doorless mod. Got the driver's side done last night. Had hell with it, but I think it will be much easier on the other side. Do most of you do all 4 doors or just the fronts?

photo-27.jpg

Finally got around to doing the doorless mod. Got the driver's side done last night. Had hell with it, but I think it will be much easier on the other side. Do most of you do all 4 doors or just the fronts?
If I were doing the doorless mod I would do all 4 but I've seen it both ways.
Are you modding your XJ for the next owner?

Well actually... I am modding it for me. If I happen to sell it along the way then so be it. But as long as I own it, I plan to keep modding it to suit my needs/wants.

Also finally got around to fixing that flat tire I had at Gilmer. All it was is a bad valve stem, but man was I dreading taking all those bolts out to break down the tire, and then redoing all of it. LOL

well i learned today the importance of buying good quality stuff... i got some really really cheap zipties, and when i went to a drive through car wash i would ziptie my antenna down and it would stay out of the way... well during this wash the ziptie broke and my antenna got loose and got caught in the flappy spinning side washer thing and it got mangled and jacked up my mount.

luckly its a steel whip antenna and when all it needed was to be straightened out!

Back