• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

today something new that comes with a quick preview
IMG00164.jpg

Where you headed this weekend buddy?

StylerG and I are headed up to SMORR for the weekend. It's the big Crawl for Christ 2010 meet.

About to go start taking the front end apart to get the new springs in tomorrow. They should be getting here tomorrow. It so HOT outside!

About to go start taking the front end apart to get the new springs in tomorrow. They should be getting here tomorrow. It so HOT outside!

2010-06-07172135.jpg

Wasn't too bad. Got both springs out in under 30 minutes. When I go to Allen in a little bit, I'll stop by O'Reillys and get some spring compressors in case I need them to put the new springs in tomorrow.

won the moroc series trophy class in my cherokee out at bridgeport off road park.
one first and 2 second place finishes won me the championship

And now I just locked the keys to both my vehicles in the Jeep...

Id like to come but now Hannah is saying she would rather do something different for our anniversary. :(

Id like to come but now Hannah is saying she would rather do something different for our anniversary. :(

she can join nicole-its her birthday ha! realized that after the trip was planned and yes i can be a bad husband sometimes but thats why i got an understanding wife and also why the jeep is still going out.

What makes it even worse is that she wants to spend the weekend in Branson as well. So I will literally be right up the road from there, but we will most likely just take her car.

What makes it even worse is that she wants to spend the weekend in Branson as well. So I will literally be right up the road from there, but we will most likely just take her car.

sorry man-but im laughing because that really sucks

Installed my new springs earlier. Need to get some 1.5" spacers to be happy with the height of front end of the Jeep.

Just finished installing the sway bar and JKS discos I got.

2010-06-08163237.jpg

2010-06-09090454.jpg

2010-06-09090923.jpg

got my tire carrier "finished" and got the license plate mounted as well. flushed the transmission.

You guys all need to come to Hot Springs to do some wheeling either on the 19th of this month, or for July 4th!

Back