• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what do you need to get done?

So I got the trailer pretty much done over the weekend and went ahead and loaded the MJ on it to drive it to work today testing everything out. Now as I sit in my office...not 200 yards off I75...I really just want to head north go to Harlan NOW!

Dodge is full of diesel, MJ has over half a tank of gas. All I need is food (I have my lunch cooler) and I can pick up a tent on my way.

IS IT JULY YET!!! :D

I still need to get the satellite dish to work with the trailer...

mac 'priorities' gyvr

Build a traction bar.... worked on it some this past weekend. I have a trailer worked out for the crawl. I think. :rolleyes:

I think so. He offered. We will see. Still need your help and ac tools... :wave:

I know I know. Things have been hectic for the last couple of months and i'm booked damn near solid right up till the crawl. I think we said the weekend of the 8th? It'll have to be that Sunday...forgot I have some things going on here the 8th that I need to be in town for.

I know I know. Things have been hectic for the last couple of months and i'm booked damn near solid right up till the crawl. I think we said the weekend of the 8th? It'll have to be that Sunday...forgot I have some things going on here the 8th that I need to be in town for.

I can do it any time. Just need to know when to expect you and what if anything you want me to have ready. Never been in a late model dash or messed with the ac, so it is intimidating to me. :scared:

I can do it any time. Just need to know when to expect you and what if anything you want me to have ready. Never been in a late model dash or messed with the ac, so it is intimidating to me. :scared:

Planning on June 9th. One week from this Sunday. You can go ahead and start removing the dash pieces and center console. You can also drain the coolant out of the radiator too.

I've got a vacuum pump for pulling the freon out of the AC.

Hmm.

Since im on limited funds unsure where my priorities should be.

Need to gather spare parts, and invest in either a locker, or sliders. Sliders will be cheaper so thats prolly what route ill go.

Need to figure out my steering pop, and maybe go to cross-over.

Need to buy a spare.

Change the radiator and the fan clutch.
Install the drive slugs.
Rebuild both driveshafts.
Install wheels and tires.
Install coil spacers and spring blocks.

There's lots of things I could do, but I probably won't get to it.

New steering column is in.
My exhaust rebuild is complete.

All that is left is, bolt seats back in and put some gear oil in the 8.8.

The bus still needs a rear brake caliper, and to vacuum all the Johnson Valley sand out.

The gen set needs a service as well.

Back