• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what do you need to get done?

Decide which jeep to bring...

Willys needs: fluids checked & general looking over

Cherokee needs: lca bushings, bump stops, fluids checked & general looking over, would like to have cage, but there's no money for that now... (unibody is getting tweaked with the harder wheeling it has seen)

CTD needs: gauges, fuel adjusted, trailer brake controller checked, fluids checked

Oh yeah... And for my money tree to start producing! It's wheeling season :party:

If I have 2 I think we're going to try and bring them both... Sam's sister is due right after the 4th so she wants a quick ride back to Knoxville for herself....

I might try and get it dirty....you know, while its there and everything :D

It looks like I need to rebuild the joints in my driveshafts. I have developed a squeaking at the t-case (praying it's joints in the CV and not something inside the case).

I also need a completely new exhaust. Fumes were bad yesterday when I had to drive it to work. Turns out it has all kinds of holes in it and a cracked exhaust manifold to boot. The hangers have rotted through the tubing so it flops around a bit.

Pray my trailer is found... yea right... figure out a way to get a new one or get the jeep up there..... :confused:

Got the D44a LSD clutch set in the mail, and the green light to strip the 97 ZJ at work for its 242 and driveshafts. Not sure if the suspension will get swapped or not, trackbar will need attention though.

Not much time left!

Flat tow it.

If it breaks...drag it home.

Borrow a trailer...there has to be someone near you...who can't go to the crawl but has a trailer you can borrow or rent.

Hell go rent a uhaul just don't tell them what it's for!!

tow dolly.:D

I don't think that would work at all.....

Flat tow it.

If it breaks...drag it home.

Borrow a trailer...there has to be someone near you...who can't go to the crawl but has a trailer you can borrow or rent.

Hell go rent a uhaul just don't tell them what it's for!!

I doubt I could flat tow it. I am working on the borrow or rent form someone local. As for the Uhaul... I doubt it would fit. It barely fit mine!

It's a jeep...all you need to do is put 1 side (tires) up the rails. :)

Or cut the sides off the uhaul trailer and when you get back weld them back on.

It's a jeep...all you need to do is put 1 side (tires) up the rails. :)

Or cut the sides off the uhaul trailer and when you get back weld them back on.

LOL! :doh:

Update:
Install Chromo shafts
Fix rear shock situation
Gas it up and load gear

I've got alot still to do but now I have a good feeling it'll get done...

WJ Knuckle swap
Install RCV's
New tie rod , track bar, and drag link
install 8.8 rear axle
Mount CB antena
Install new valve cover gasket
Build rear cabinet, deck in the rear for storage
Other things as I'm sure...

Back