• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what do you need to get done?

I think I have two left. Both are 84-96. Once is white and the other is tan I think...you can have them for booze.

I think the only black one I had, Tim got last year.

If you need one in a different color, we have a pick and pull and I could see if they got any and you could pay what it costs (I bought a ZJ hatch for $50 or $60) and supply me with some booze as payment for pulling it and bringing it down.

mac 'XJs r us' gyvr

Figure out the mystery noise
Frame stiffeners
shackle brackets
redo rear shock mounts
maybe get my CB to work right.....:doh:

This.

2) Prep the ZJ to drive 6 hours, wheel, and then drive 6 hours home. In July.

3) Hood vents to help with #2.

4) Refresh the Trash-Loc in the D44a and install Solid diff cover.

Post-WF list:

1) T'case swap.

2) Driveshaft(s) swap.

3) Replace track bar.

4) Swap control arms/coils/BB spacers for adjustable arms/newer coils.

Better get started soon!

you have said this for like 4 years now...and every year you break a driveshaft in it :D

O keep holding out for some miracle influx of cash to pay for a shop/4link and 4 suspension seats... well 3 now.

O keep holding out for some miracle influx of cash to pay for a shop/4link and 4 suspension seats... well 3 now.

so am i.....but her axle wraps like a wet noodle so Sam will have a traction bar come crawl time....im even going to make her build it

so am i.....but her axle wraps like a wet noodle so Sam will have a traction bar come crawl time....im even going to make her build it

Feel free to bring her here and build mine! :worship: I supply beer pizza and the place to stay! Give that yota a work out.

Figure out the mystery noise
Frame stiffeners
shackle brackets
redo rear shock mounts
maybe get my CB to work right.....:doh:

Oh yeah and bolt on that AGR steering box!

The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. Or in this case "not doing"

insanity...

mac 'insane in the membrane' gyvr

The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. Or in this case "not doing"

Are you saying I'm stupid? It's for of a lazy/funds kinda thing.

Back