• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do you have to do before the Crawl?

what about your fog lights

Yeah, that's about all that's left. I have stuff to finish it, just ran out of time... It can be done at camp though if need be...
Ready to go...
457103_10151067318720937_115039446_o.jpg

Cruising downtown for a shakedown...
178012_10151067315085937_1992171605_o.jpg

Last edited:
Could be? :dunno: lol

What year jeep? I have one of a 2001

I've got a 99, like I was telling Matt I wanted to upgrade to a wj v8 pump. They just have a lot more pressure but any spare pump will do if I can't get my hands on one. Thanks.

Advanced screwed me. Guy did not tell me yesterday when I called about the pump that the PDQ truck does not run on Monday. Lenny got one coming though to O' Reileys. Be here at 3.

Hoping I can talk the boss into letting me take thursday off. I threatened to beg him tomorrow if he doesn't say yes today. The engine plant is taking an extended holiday so we'll be twiddling our thumbs most the week.

I've got a 99, like I was telling Matt I wanted to upgrade to a wj v8 pump. They just have a lot more pressure but any spare pump will do if I can't get my hands on one. Thanks.

i'll bring it... if shit hits the fan we can throw it on and work something out

Still need to relocate my CB antenna to the front fender, then I'm all done!

No I am still not coming....but am bound and determined to complete my to do list by the 5th anyway. It's good to have goals.

Sorry guys.

However, may have an interview with a new company in the next week or so.

Also have an MRI tomorrow on my wrist. Think I may have torn or severed the tendon in my wrist installing my drop brackets when my 1/2" drill bit bound and the power drill twisted my wrist in the wrong direction.

Y'all go and take lots of pictures and post them up so I can live vicariously through you....and then let's get some day trips set up late summer and into the fall.

You damn tease! Got my hopes up for nothing!!!

All joking aside, hope all goes well with the MRI and nothing is messed up. Hope you're able to score an interview as well!

Started around 4:45 with the PS pump. Finished it and then found a bent TRE that was binding the ram on the Tie rod. Thankfully I used all Off the shelf TRE's and went to O Riley's and installed it. Got loaded and checked the tires. Found a nail in one. Went to see Lenny about a plug. Came back hooked up, finished loading, and then headed to the house. Less then a mile from the house the plugged tire blew. FML! So I'll head out tomorrow after I arrange a spare. Cannot wait to see you guys and wheel some real trails!

a6f4bfe2.jpg

changed the 102 whip to the fire stick I bought from byron at winterfest...

mac 'took this many zip ties' gyvr

just installed a new mirror to replace the one that went wonky on the way to Winterfest.

Yay no more blindspot.

i'll bring it... if shit hits the fan we can throw it on and work something out

Hey Doug, I was able to find time and money to install the WJ pump today. With the help of polarjeep. It works pretty well so far. Thanks for looking out man, really. Now if I can just figure out why CB isn't working. I should be a happy wheeler.

If i'm not mistaken, Nick is bringing his SWR meter for anybody who wants a tuning or check up

Back