• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what do you do for a living?

Network and systems security engineer.

Missiletech said:
MissileTechnician/Nuclear Weapon Security Guard on a nuclear powered submarine with 4 story, 130,000 lb missile(s). Bo0m!

88 XJ

I work on those missles...if i told you more, i'd have to kill you...

I am a mechanic (well 3rd year apprentice) i do everything execpt alignments and tranny teardowns, i am hoping to be the XJ girl around here. ive already have a few that come to me for service.

E-5 AirForce, Crew Chief on the F-15, and F-22.. Soon to be a Flight Engineer on the HH-60 Black Hawk..

Ran a diesel bus shop (200 buses) for the City of San Francisco, been on loan to the US Coast Guard since 9/11. Will probably retire when I finally get released.
Tom

my first career was as a musician,(well at least about 25 years worth) until I got sick of traveling, Overlapping that I did some photography, and now, after starting over a third time, I work as a Lotus Notes engineer, at a large publishing co. in the area. Boring at times, stressful others, but the benefits are good, and us medium-old farts gotta be thinking about having some cash for retirement somewhere along the line.........or xj parts, whatever comes first.....

Manage a warehouse and teach forklift safety for the world's largest supplier of concrete construction hardware.

student, pump gas, drive a tow truck, paint porches, landscaper, and within the next 2 weeks hopefully a call fiafighta.

Dean

Back