• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what do you do for a living?

i go to class when i wake up on time....otherwise i lay under my jeep and cuss at it and hope it fixes itself....when that doesnt work, i drag myself to lowes and work for a few dollas so i can buy parts to fix the jeep so i dont have to cuss at it anymore! :)

By day I do Full Time HVAC Technical Service and Distribution of Equipment and specialized parts for the Trade (Sid Harveys). By night Im a steady gig playing Full Time musician.

but i wish i was batman, he's got cooler toys.

Security Guard, Dept of the Army, guarding weapons of mass destruction..but enough about the jeep....

I destroy headlights & taillights. JIM.

Artist and Drive a school bus so I am right at home here with all the kiddies

Own a computer, network and systems business. Spend odd hours moving big file systems around. Build small computers for a hobby, big computers to make money.... Did the submarine gig for 7 years, got tired of spending half my life underwater and the other half going to school and living in simulators...

full-time military....part-time gunsmith

Tour Consultant...I design itineraries, and handle logisitcs for group tours in cities across the country.

My title is Contract Operations Manager but I work for a federal IT contracting firm as a project manager. Pays the bills.

Mechanical Engineer... I used to work for a small company in NJ designing pharmaceutical packaging and material handling machinery, but now I work for Boeing in St Louis designing military aircraft ground support equipment. I anticipate a move to the biodiesel industry within a few months as a plant engineer.

Back