• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WF09 To-do lists

All I need to do is change the oil, and throw all my crap in the back. And I just hit 3,000 miles, so if I don't get it changed, I'm going any way.

Is it Thursday yet?

Steering brace modified and done. Nothing a little plasma couldn't fix :D

Everything else is going to have to wait. Finally picked up my fire extinguisher from being refilled. Should be pretty much good to go, just have to load up the trailer and gear.

changed the windshield wipers on the buggy tonight...

mac 'nice to be able to see' gyvr

changed the windshield wipers on the buggy tonight...

mac 'nice to be able to see' gyvr

Oh, yeah....that sounds like a good idea.......I need to do the same. Thanks for the reminder.

Everything is now done and Jeep is going on the trailer this afternoon. Now I wont be able to sleep tonight...like a kid before Christmas I suppose :D See ya all tomorrow afternoon or at Robies for dinner.

-Tyler

damn wish I was leaving tomorrow. I guess some of us get stuck in the real world till friday lol

We still got to get the front and rear axles put together and the harness bar made and installed to the cage. Install harness and put jeep back together, wash it and load it up

man we are cutting this close

Rails will be done tonight!

Now i just gotta get all my stuff together and throw it in the Jeep!

well...JCR sent my bumper, but they sent it yesterday, so instead of being here today and having two days to work on it, I'll get it tomorrow, and have the rest of tomorrow to work on it. :( BUT...they did a great job getting it out on time. I called them not quite two weeks ago to order it, and they rushed it for me so I could have it for WF.

Props to JCR Offroad!!! Definitely going to buy from them again! :yelclap:

I bought a plastic window mounted flag for $15 at badlands last time I was there. They work great if you dont have a hole drilled for the walmartflags or whatever.

I'm gonna pick up one of those Badlands flags that screw in. My bumper has a tapped hole specifically for them, so why not use it? :)

well...JCR sent my bumper, but they sent it yesterday, so instead of being here today and having two days to work on it, I'll get it tomorrow, and have the rest of tomorrow to work on it. :( BUT...they did a great job getting it out on time. I called them not quite two weeks ago to order it, and they rushed it for me so I could have it for WF.

Props to JCR Offroad!!! Definitely going to buy from them again! :yelclap:

Mosy definitely! JCR rules!

So I have the Jeep all packed up, ready for Friday morning.... Have noted that my leaf springs are now bending the other way.... So unless I unload every possible thing from my jeep Saturday, I am probably going to get stuck.... Often.....

*Wishes he had the money to get lift kit.....*

Back