• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WF09 To-do lists

So I have the Jeep all packed up, ready for Friday morning.... Have noted that my leaf springs are now bending the other way.... So unless I unload every possible thing from my jeep Saturday, I am probably going to get stuck.... Often.....

*Wishes he had the money to get lift kit.....*

Time to do a Search on Budget Boosts lol. Lil too late for WF though.

Last edited:
So I have the Jeep all packed up, ready for Friday morning.... Have noted that my leaf springs are now bending the other way.... So unless I unload every possible thing from my jeep Saturday, I am probably going to get stuck.... Often.....

I woulda kept my old rustys springs if I knew someone needed em! I broke the small leaf on one of em, but at least it was curving up! :)

Mostly packed just need to throw in the duffle bags!

crap002.jpg

Go to the Junk yard, get the leaves off of a Dodge Dakota, do a search for "Dodge Dakota Rear Leaves"
That is what I have.
If you want to splurge, get Brian Whoe's drop brackets, and a set of Rock Krawler 6" coils, then you too will be a BIG DOG!

Trailer loaded with Jeep and half of the WF attendees spare tires :D
Jeep is loaded to the brim
Tahoe loaded up as well
heading out first thing in the morning and hoping to make it there w/o any problems....wish us luck :thumbup:

Haven't loaded anything up yet. Hoping to get a chance between midterms tomorrow to come home and load up. Not leaving town until 6PM, so I've got some time.

Finally sold my Trans Am today! Was hoping to have a Tahoe by now and be trailering my XJ, but it looks like I'll be driving it out mid-day Friday (and if I don't break it, driving it back on Sunday!)

Putting the CB on tomorrow, and possibly putting the new winch on Friday after I get there. I'm promising myself I'll be better prepared next year. Mostly I'm just getting ready for an awesome weekend of wheeling and meeting some cool people! :cheers:

All i gotta do is load up, go to the bank, go to the LQ, and head up that way!

Finish working this dang part time job (at least it pays for the Jeep habit)
Go to bank (get money for all the stuff I'm buying at WF)
Go to L store (to make sure I'm covered for the weekend)
Get single place trailer ready for Rosco to borrow. (he'll be doing some testing in the quarry on saturday)
Move XM sat radio and GPS from company car to Diesel (electronic gizmos)
Hook mobile driveway up to Diesel (at least trailer feels that big)
Load XJ and MJ on said moblie driveway (its big!)
Pack (Jeep is packed but my clothes aren't)
Go to grocery store (Lunchables, Lunchables, Lunchables)
Buy Ice and pack coolers (taking four coolers)
Figure out where to put stuff for four people (long bed conversion anyone?)
Go to bed at a reasonable hour (which isn't the norm for a wheelin trip)
Get the H E L L out of town (Attica Friday morning by 9amish arrival)

mac 'also writing this list down on paper to help me not forget anything' gyvr

ARG!!! someone make the big brown truck hurry up! I've been sitting on the couch, running to the door every time I hear a diesel truck drive by, only to find out its not the brown truck I'm waiting for. I have all my paint ready for this bumper to get here!

ARG!!! someone make the big brown truck hurry up! I've been sitting on the couch, running to the door every time I hear a diesel truck drive by, only to find out its not the brown truck I'm waiting for. I have all my paint ready for this bumper to get here!

I've done the same thing! Never at crunch time, but I've stood at the front door waiting. It helps when you know the UPS guy.:D

BTW, I'm leaving early Friday morn. I don't recall when you're hitting the road. Give me a call, maybe we can convoy.

Did you have to pre-registiar to attend? I just had a shedule change and I can get away now. I have never been to WF.

Or can i just show up and sign up and all that stuff when I get there?

Did you have to pre-registiar to attend? I just had a shedule change and I can get away now. I have never been to WF.

Or can i just show up and sign up and all that stuff when I get there?

Our registration team should be able to take care of you. The guy in the safety yellow hoodie should be able to point you in the right direction. He should be waiting for you at the gate Sat. morning. We'll leave the parking lot (hopefully) no later than 10:15 so the earlier the better. Badlands gate opens at 9am.
Hope to see you there!

I've done the same thing! Never at crunch time, but I've stood at the front door waiting. It helps when you know the UPS guy.:D

BTW, I'm leaving early Friday morn. I don't recall when you're hitting the road. Give me a call, maybe we can convoy.

I'm about to call UPS...the UPS site says it left centralia for delivery today at 4:42am......and its still not here. I couldve picked it up myself and have gotten it back by now.

Hale, if you want to leave later on fri we can convoy. I'm planning on leaving at or shortly before 2:30. We could meet in Effingham at like 3:30 or something if you are taking 45.

Back