• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekly pic 'contest'!

Kittrell said:
Because you have pictures of your MJ on the trail to share?

Pics of working on your rig. Wheeling. Camping. Clean shots. Pulling your small trailers. Before and afters. All that works.

Thanks guys!!!
Just saying... :)

YELLAHEEP said:
Can we please get into the habit of using "XJ/MJ".

We're feeling excluded.
I agree! Even the elitists in the crowd crave a sense of inclusion. :cool:

It is the end of No-Shave November so my stash looks a little Hitlery... is that an issue?

LOL...... Mike, are you calling me "elitist"????

:moon:

1-tonxj said:
He hmmm...the Elite have 8 lugs .
Its a 'Manche thing, way over your head. ;)

YELLAHEEP said:
LOL...... Mike, are you calling me "elitist"????
No, I am calling you an Elitist Comanche Snob. That is much worse than belonging to the "elitest ranger snobs" because you can spell "elitist."

:conceited

Its a 'Manche thing, way over your head. ;)

No, I am calling you an Elitist Comanche Snob. That is much worse than belonging to the "elitest ranger snobs" because you can spell "elitist."

:conceited

Is a "Manche"" one of those half Cherokee thingys that did not come with all the doors hatch and complete roof ? If so...I always thought they were just a cheap budget XJ. Must be a minimalist sub culture of the Jeep group that is into them ?...Basically the opposite to the JK owners club .

Is a "Manche"" one of those half Cherokee thingys that did not come with all the doors hatch and complete roof ? If so...I always thought they were just a cheap budget XJ. Must be a minimalist sub culture of the Jeep group that is into them ?...Basically the opposite to the JK owners club .
It is one of those Chrylser products that actually had a frame... for the back half anyway.

Adding to the list of things that distinguishes them from an XJ is the production numbers: There were fewer Comanches produced, making those "Comanche only" parts even rarer. If you need those more common parts, take them from an XJ: After all, it is only a Cherokee!

Thus, an elitist will shed a tear, every time a Comanche is returned to the earth.

It is one of those Chrylser products that actually had a frame... for the back half anyway.

Adding to the list of things that distinguishes them from an XJ is the production numbers: There were fewer Comanches produced, making those "Comanche only" parts even rarer. If you need those more common parts, take them from an XJ: After all, it is only a Cherokee!

Thus, an elitist will shed a tear, every time a Comanche is returned to the earth.

So why are all these "Manche" fans sporting Michael Jackson's initials.. ..MJ...in their signitures ? Must be a Manche thing...I do think I heard the musical stylings of MJ playing loudly out of a White Dodge Hellcat leaving the Meet n Greet .

Back