• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Not much done since school started again for me and already have been swamped with work. But I got new tires and wheels for my DD yota. :)

Plan for what? Its a Hi Nodular case now, one of the strongest there is and still be a stock 3rd member. Im running it like it is until I need to address anything with it. If it breaks, ill fix it with something better. But for now, its got a full spool, fresh bearings and 4.56 gears. Makes no sense not to run it. Yeah, the pinion is a little low, but its only an inch or so lower than the 8.25 I was running. Its a WHOLE lot more axle than what I had, and so far its cost me $zero dollars.

Plan for what? Its a Hi Nodular case now, one of the strongest there is and still be a stock 3rd member. Im running it like it is until I need to address anything with it. If it breaks, ill fix it with something better. But for now, its got a full spool, fresh bearings and 4.56 gears. Makes no sense not to run it. Yeah, the pinion is a little low, but its only an inch or so lower than the 8.25 I was running. Its a WHOLE lot more axle than what I had, and so far its cost me $zero dollars.

Sweet! I did not realize the 8.25 was only an 1" higher. Mine was not an N case. I was just bustin your chops. I think its sweet. ;)

Plan on buying shafts... They are a lot weaker than most people think. The n cases are pretty stout I don't see I going soon. It will eat 31 spline shafts as often as you feed them in, if your foot gets heavy :D

I was thinking of buying some Moser 31 spline 5x4.5/5x5.5 shafts anyway, so I may end up doing that. Time will tell, im easy on my junk though. Atleast for now.

I was thinking of buying some Moser 31 spline 5x4.5/5x5.5 shafts anyway, so I may end up doing that. Time will tell, im easy on my junk though. Atleast for now.

If you keep your current wheel and tire combo it should be fine....once you get in the heavy 37's even alloy 31 spline shafts go pretty quick

Not much done since school started again for me and already have been swamped with work. But I got new tires and wheels for my DD yota. :)

Gonna have to say that yota is sweet dude!

It's a pretty sweet truck. I've not seen it in a while to see some of his new additions.

Don't see them like that up here.

nice.... where are those other pics?

Lol yeah....forgot about that. When I get it cleaned up next i'll take some more. Perhaps this weekend if I get back from the beach in time.

Not as quick as I promised, but I finally got it cleaned up for more than 5 minutes, and got home in time to do so before the sun went down.

Only thing i've done since I got it is tint the windows.

20130823_192939_zps6e92be44.jpg

20130823_192900_zps313340d4.jpg

Love these seats :)

20130823_193116_zps2d80e288.jpg

20130823_193034_zps0f356e3e.jpg

Couple more in here:

http://s840.photobucket.com/user/uncc_99xj/library/Focus ST

Back