• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

yuk...at least mine is cig free.

mine will need a headliner and a few floor holes patched.....its going to be a dd/expo/camp rig so im thinking about getting rid of the carpet an bedlining it, im afraid it will be too loud though to be comfortable.
Its not that bad but if you do happen to bedline it i'd get some black carpet for the firewall and trans tunnel, its gets a little toasty in the summer.

Got lucky and work was shut down at 3:30 today due to the ice storm. Made for some interesting driving home though. I really need to make some new end links and re-connect my front sway bar. A Jeep with no sway bars on icy roads is downright frightening.

Early to bed tonight. Uwharrie workday in the morning and leaving extra early due to the messy roads.

We got an inch or so of powdery snow today here in Roanoke. The morons that didn't wreck in last weeks snow wrecked out today. The next snow will be much more enjoyable to snow wheel in since most of the morons cars will be in the body shop LOL!

I went to the DMV today and for the first time ever, walked right in, titled the Jeep and walked out, 10min max! I'm only going to the DMV on snow days from now on :D

56 hours down, 16 to go for the week. I'm over it already.......but next week I might order myself a winch! :D VR8000 is my top choice at the moment.

We got an inch or so of powdery snow today here in Roanoke. The morons that didn't wreck in last weeks snow wrecked out today. The next snow will be much more enjoyable to snow wheel in since most of the morons cars will be in the body shop LOL!

I went to the DMV today and for the first time ever, walked right in, titled the Jeep and walked out, 10min max! I'm only going to the DMV on snow days from now on :D

Same down here. There was a bunch of black ice last Friday morning from the "snow", and a bunch of people wrecked. A bunch more people wrecked today...so maybe on the next storm, it won't be so bad.

Today's wrecks were much more spectacular than last weeks. Many vehicles were the wrong way up this afternoon...

Indiana revamped their bmv system a few years ago. I rarely spend more than 15 minutes at the bmv every time I go! :D

ours bolted an ipad to a stand...i can walk in and renew in 2 minutes

I can renew online, usually only go into the local branch if I'm titling something, I'm getting bored of the Neon so I'll probably be in there again sometime soon.

Not much.....replaced a dash light in the '00 today. Seems like alot of work for a little ole light bulb.

I took out the dash of a 1998 XJ and hopefully fixed the gauge connections to keep them working all the time.

I pulled my XJ out of the shop for the first time since the Flog in November. She finally saw some sunlight.

Gave platelets on Friday, worked in the National Forrest today, and will clean the jeep tomorrow.... what a great weekend. Nothing feels as good as doing for others and helping to keep the trials open.

longfield enterprises is sprinkling magic pixie dust on sam's new ring and pinion this week, should cure that pesky gear exploding problem

Holy Crap! I've never seen so many in one place. Too bad they're all rotted to pieces.

Comanches.jpg

Collis Brothers Auto Salvage Sickle Rd Northampton PA

Back