• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

longfield enterprises is sprinkling magic pixie dust on sam's new ring and pinion this week, should cure that pesky gear exploding problem

I got my gear sets cryoed at Performance Cryogenics for 1/3 the cost of everywhere else i got quotes from. I had my gears drop shipped there from Randy's and then on to me. Took a week at most if you can catch him when he has a big run going in.

Holy Crap! I've never seen so many in one place. Too bad they're all rotted to pieces.

Comanches.jpg

Collis Brothers Auto Salvage Sickle Rd Northampton PA

Damn! I wanna go(when its warmer) not digging around in that snow LOL!

Ran flagpole from skidmore to elkhorn lake-ish and then did the jeep trail in stuarts draft off the coal road...it was a long day but i didnt break anything!... ohh and the recent snow also made it slightly muddy, i have video but its kinda shaky

316999_10151242893762957_1590146432_n.jpg

hey....that bastard had the balls to charge into the door, he probably deserved to win that one

Then he had the nerve to pick a fight with the bed too! (there is a second picture I posted...being really slow to load for some reason)

I cleaned off all the mud on my boots from Land Between The Lakes run. Now I can wear them to work tomorrow. The Jeep? Still covered in mud!

I hit a deer once. To this day I have no idea how it did what it did.

It hit about dead center on the passenger side headlight. Took out the entire front right side of the car, both passenger doors, rear quarter and the trunk lid...

Explain to me how it got the front, entire side and the back? Seems like the force would have pushed it away from the car instead of rolled it down the side.

I didn't see it until it hit me. 60mph 1990 Mazda 626 + big boy deer= bad day.

I hit a deer once. To this day I have no idea how it did what it did.

It hit about dead center on the passenger side headlight. Took out the entire front right side of the car, both passenger doors, rear quarter and the trunk lid...

Explain to me how it got the front, entire side and the back? Seems like the force would have pushed it away from the car instead of rolled it down the side.

I didn't see it until it hit me. 60mph 1990 Mazda 626 + big boy deer= bad day.

They were on I-40 headed out to Burlington with my sister. Roads were still icy from the storm on Friday so they were taking their time. Saw it running out of the woods at the last minute and couldn't make any moves to try and avoid it because of the roads. Slammed into the passenger door, then rolled down and into the bed.

Should have an estimate on it in the next couple of days...that won't be pretty.

i hit one with a dodge 2500 one time....not a scratch, i wouldve put it in the bed if i wasnt late already.

if you could have seen the truck a deer in the bed wouldnt have stood out

They were on I-40 headed out to Burlington with my sister. Roads were still icy from the storm on Friday so they were taking their time. Saw it running out of the woods at the last minute and couldn't make any moves to try and avoid it because of the roads. Slammed into the passenger door, then rolled down and into the bed.

Should have an estimate on it in the next couple of days...that won't be pretty.

I swear deer are kamikaze artists. I was driving about 30 mph trying to find a friend's house to help him install a hard top on his CJ and I'd never been there at night.

Saw the deer 500 feet away, the deer saw me on the other side of the road, I slowed down, the deer ran across the road right into the driver's fender of the wife's MINI.

Not a happy wife. It was still under warranty. At least it was a NC deer at about 50 lbs.

Looks like it didn't get the cab corner, so the estimate shouldn't be as bad. I'm guessing $1.5-2k.

Looks like it didn't get the cab corner, so the estimate shouldn't be as bad. I'm guessing $1.5-2k.

Front door and that side of the bed for sure. Back passenger door has a small dent in it but i'm sure they can pull that out. Door won't open from the outside, handle is broken/linkage is messed up. Still opens from the inside...got some funny looks today leaning across the truck to open the door lol.

Right front quarter is untouched.

I cleaned off all the mud on my boots from Land Between The Lakes run. Now I can wear them to work tomorrow. The Jeep? Still covered in mud!

washed my Jeep, still coverd in sand/dirt/rock combo, LBL mud sucks!

Holy Crap! I've never seen so many in one place. Too bad they're all rotted to pieces.

Comanches.jpg

Collis Brothers Auto Salvage Sickle Rd Northampton PA

Holy Snikeys!!!!!

Rotted or not, I'd like to look around in there for a bit....

Holy Snikeys!!!!!

Rotted or not, I'd like to look around in there for a bit....

well in that case...
8419462658_385042b326_c.jpg

8419461978_c137852067_c.jpg

8418366535_a4d5db749e_c.jpg

this is in NW Indiana, see anything you like or need, I can grab it on the next trip up in a week

*just saw this, looks like that blue one has a skid plate group on it

The trim pieces on the drip rails above the doors, I need both sides if they are in good shape, and both sides of the B pillar inside plastic and the passenger side A pillar if it's in good shape. I need that in gray.

Back