• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

My boss is hiding a few gpr hulls out behind the shop ;)

remember brian (tanasixj) from my birthday? you should ask him for pics of his gpr

06-11-2012012.jpg

06-11-2012011.jpg

Nick, Tim..............you fellers need to come ride with us this spring. Between Doug, Doug's boss Carl and I we'll have enough watercraft to ride and have a great day on the lake! We even had Tyler out on the stand up ski last summer! ha!

such a tease......
IMG_1153_zps97fbd334.jpg

We need to get you on a 12 step program to correct your choice of brews :D

Nick, Tim..............you fellers need to come ride with us this spring. Between Doug, Doug's boss Carl and I we'll have enough watercraft to ride and have a great day on the lake! We even had Tyler out on the stand up ski last summer! ha!

Oh is that tempting....

a beer in the hand is worth 3 in the busch.

Sounds like a good idea to me! I tried to ride today as the temperature was above my tolerance cut-off of 50*, but the wind and the heavy chop outside the cove said otherwise. Hopefully tomorrow will be smoother water.
qy4eqe5u.jpg

Was in Charleston for vacation but half of my parts showed up. OME leafs, coils, shackles, u-bolts, and bushings. Just waiting on bump stops and brake lines then I'll be ready!

Worked 12 hours Friday and 14 hours yesterday at work thanks to inventory. Going in sometime between 530-6 in the morning tomorrow to hopefully finish it up.

Worked 12 hours Friday and 14 hours yesterday at work thanks to inventory. Going in sometime between 530-6 in the morning tomorrow to hopefully finish it up.

You and me both man.

Went in on Friday at 4:00 pm and got off at 5 am on Saturday. Then back in at 4 pm on Saturday until Midnight.

Off all day today, but NYE/NYD will be a killer. In on NYE at 3 pm and will be off on NYD around 8 am. My NYE runs will end about 2:00 am, then I am on call until I have to go to Bowling Green KY about 4:00 am. Good news...I'm driving the Infinity QX56 for most of the night!

Back