• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

damn I see a rhody....where did u say u were......I'm in oregon...rhodys everywhere......Love ur MJ

Rhody? Rhododendron? Welcome to the South, they're everywhere! :wave:

Actually did this last week, but here's some decent pics. Decided to "disguise" the dented-in passenger-rear door and black primer by painting the lower half of the XJ gloss black. Not too bad for krylon if I do say so myself. :laugh3:

DSCF0055.jpg

DSCF0054.jpg

Friday night: torn into the 30 and pulled out the ring & pinion.
Spent Saturday morning searching for the right bearing combination-No go
Took a field trip to Saluda, in the Deuce with Lennie: Picked up two more Multi-Fuel Deuce motors, a tranny and an exhaust stack
Stopped by the bone yard and picked up another D30 for OldBlue-She will be fixed and sold. XJ upgrade coming soon…….got my eye on a 92 Sport 4D- 4.0LHO w/Auto and some cold A/C…..162000 on the OD..we shall see.

Took a field trip to Saluda, in the Deuce with Lennie: Picked up two more Multi-Fuel Deuce motors, a tranny and an exhaust stack
Stopped by the bone yard and picked up another D30 for OldBlue-She will be fixed and sold. XJ upgrade coming soon…….got my eye on a 92 Sport 4D- 4.0LHO w/Auto and some cold A/C…..162000 on the OD..we shall see.
Did you get a price?

Put new rotors and pads on the 95. Pulled the passenger rear brakes apart and it seems to be that someone left a mudpie in there! Try to get that one on the road by next weekend.

I Broke this....so I was fixing this.....I had no help breaking it, but I got some help fixing it....thank you and good night.
Link to Crawl Carnage report
l_5c9840d0f7054eef83d39e3cb5b7ab1c.jpg

Last edited:
Went to the NC4x4 Meet and Greet Friday evening, then over to a friend's party Friday night. Drove 300 miles round trip Saturday to go see Dad after his surgery this week and go pick up his car from my Aunts house. Spent today hanging out at the mall with the gf, then over at a good friend's house for a cookout this evening. Sometime before Tuesday morning i'll get around to that Homework that i've got due...

Enjoying the last few weeks of summer before school really gets cranked back up.

Went to the NC4x4 Meet and Greet Friday evening, then over to a friend's party Friday night. Drove 300 miles round trip Saturday to go see Dad after his surgery this week and go pick up his car from my Aunts house. Spent today hanging out at the mall with the gf, then over at a good friend's house for a cookout this evening. Sometime before Tuesday morning i'll get around to that Homework that i've got due...

Enjoying the last few weeks of summer before school really gets cranked back up.

Hope your dad is doing well, hard crashes are no fun especially including surgery (I would know).

Hope your dad is doing well, hard crashes are no fun especially including surgery (I would know).

He's doing better, thanks. He had surgery to put a pin in his collar bone to get it lined back up on Friday. He can't drive for 20 days, and the pin will stay in for 3 months before they open him back up and yank it out. He's been back home laying around watching a lot of TV since last Sunday.

He's doing better, thanks. He had surgery to put a pin in his collar bone to get it lined back up on Friday. He can't drive for 20 days, and the pin will stay in for 3 months before they open him back up and yank it out. He's been back home laying around watching a lot of TV since last Sunday.

Glad to hear he is doing well.

still workin on the waggy motor swap. this whole project
has been reallylastarai've given up on doing it right, and it may not be long before i give up on doing it anyway. i hope i can obama rig this thing well enough to run for at least a day or two so i can have a break.

Spent yesterday moving my gf's stuff into her new apartment...went to lunch with her parents...hung out at the pool for a while...went to a memorial for my friend's dad at night, and got caught in a bad storm on the way home which meant lots of fun with the Jeep :D

Back