• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Wheeled the Crawl for 3 days at Morris Mountain with great friends in the SEC. What a great weekend!
x2 but I also have a new Tom Woods leather jacket to toss in the closet till the flog. Can't wait to do it again.

Start a thread, put up the pics so we losers can see what was missed.

While you were there I replaced ball joints, changed the diff fluids, installed new lift gate supports,mounted my winch, rotated tires (painted the calipers),finished undercoating, moved my second battery to the cargo area, mounted my 3000w inverter, lubed, started my #1 battery cable upgrade, watched some rain fall...

Tough shit, what happens at the crawl stays at the crawl. Maybe next time you'll make the haul.

Tough shit, what happens at the crawl stays at the crawl. Maybe next time you'll make the haul.

...that's right!!! saves me from doing this :geek:

I wheeled the Crawl
Met some great people
Broke some stuff
Fixed some broke stuff
Broke it again
Wheel some more.
HAD A BLAST!
More to come...

I wheeled the Crawl
Met some great people
Broke some stuff
Fixed some broke stuff
Broke it again
Wheel some more.
HAD A BLAST!
More to come...

Good grief man...you're still making me laugh!

I wheeled the Crawl
Met some great people
Broke some stuff
Fixed some broke stuff
Broke it again
Wheel some more.
HAD A BLAST!
More to come...

X2!

Changed oil and welded up another broken control arm.

John

Got my Jeep towed, and then had the CPS replaced!! That is by far the stupidest part on the whole Jeep... I mean honestly you would think they would come up with a better idea/design if it continues to go out!! But now I know what to change the next time it just randomly cuts off on me!!

Changed Oil
Replaced Washer Bottle
Front Brakes
Rear Shocks
(Did not get around to rear leaves but I guess that leaves me something for next weekend)

missed the crawl :(

replaced the crank pulley/ harmonic balancer in my friend kats jeep.
wheeled my 88 some
cleaned, polished, sea foamed and vacumed out the 88 after wheeling
waited for my cromo axles to come in for the 99
snatched the 8.25 out of my parts rig to go into the 88 to replace the D35.

so kinda productive.

found me a new toy--

IMG00002.jpg

'91 w/ no freeze plugs.... among other stuff. Fortunately, I've got everything it needs (I think) sitting in the garage-- all I've got to do is pull the D30 and doors for the owner and keep the rest. I'm torn as to building another, or stockpiling spares for the current one....... opinions?

Back