• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

I've got one too. I've got two Miller dynasty 200's at work that will burn the hell out of some rods, I just didn't want to resort to that. Lol, everyone seems to have an old Lincoln stick welder.

I've got one too. I've got two Miller dynasty 200's at work that will burn the hell out of some rods, I just didn't want to resort to that. Lol, everyone seems to have an old Lincoln stick welder.

I do my best work with the Lincoln! I have a smaller flux core for tacking up stuff. If your gonna grind the welds, who cares what they look like initially.......as long as you get penetration

Friday: Pulled my dead alternator took 2 hours
Saturday: Went to Charlotte and bought an Elliptical and some vinyl ate at Joe hopper's. Great place!
Sunday: Installed my spare alternator still took 2 hours.
Next weekend I wheel Big Creek!

I started ripping apart the ole 2-door.

20150103_105952_zpskuuajaif.jpg

20150103_113910_zpshq37xdt6.jpg

Shipping all the seats out of this thing to Iowa is going to be FUN!

I started ripping apart the ole 2-door.

20150103_105952_zpskuuajaif.jpg

20150103_113910_zpshq37xdt6.jpg

Shipping all the seats out of this thing to Iowa is going to be FUN!

You never gave me a price on the header and fender..... or did I miss it in that mess on FB?

Some guy scooped it up before you asked about it.

Ah, never saw that. Oh well probably easier to buy a new one and paint it green anyway! Hell they are only about $50 new!

Squeaked the Jeep through state inspection on Saturday.

Discovered when I got home that the front axle is moving around due to shot control arm bushings. Time to order adjustables, lower and upper.

Back