• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

im thinking about doing a flat rate frame stiffener deal, give me money, drop it off, pick it up with stiffy's on it..... you think people would go for it?

Shoot I would, if you were closer lol. TN is a bit of a drive for me.

im thinking about doing a flat rate frame stiffener deal, give me money, drop it off, pick it up with stiffy's on it..... you think people would go for it?

I'd be all for it, except Hobag lives an hour from me! :D

Thanks Andy, worth the wait!

2012-04-10_16-58-55_894.jpg

Thanks Andy, worth the wait!

2012-04-10_16-58-55_894.jpg

Ill be ordering thier full set of short arms next pay day, for 386.50 its impossible to pass on, especially after he helped me figure out some issues the other day over the phone.

Hoping I can also afford the new motor mounts, and a few other goodies.

By far one of the best guys to deal with.

Started my new job..... Testing and tweaking turbocharged jet skis is fun, sufficed to say I may not be rich, but life isn't bad at all :D

Started my new job..... Testing and tweaking turbocharged jet skis is fun, sufficed to say I may not be rich, but life isn't bad at all :D

Very nice!

I ordered an SYE for the 231 tonight. Once that comes and I install it, then I can swap out the 242 and mark one more thing off the list of stuff to do to the Jeep.

Those look nice! I have Andy's track bar and it is pure beef! I just wish his long-arms weren't so expensive and had a better crossmember or they would be on my list of future upgrades.

I will run his arms with the clayton crossmember. My son won it at the Crawl last year. Now he has it for the MJ we are about to build.

Very nice!

I ordered an SYE for the 231 tonight. Once that comes and I install it, then I can swap out the 242 and mark one more thing off the list of stuff to do to the Jeep.

You going to do it at home or do you want to do a wrench fest at my shop?

He actually talked me out of long arms for my XJ, for my plans, said I could do just as well with short arms. Very cool stuff.

Yeah, the track bar I will be ordering, I want a ton of stuff, but man It takes me forever to get around to ordering it :(

That does not surprise me. Yes it takes time to get the cash together some times! LOL!

Sounds like a horrible job, you should trade me! :D

Had all the money stolen out of my account by someone who is currently taking a family vacation at Disneyland in CA. Do we have a NAXJA tactical response team that can deploy in the area?

FYI you should probably check into who you are stealing from, i.e. firearm related purchases. The financial adviser at the bank looked a little nervous reviewing my account.

Had all the money stolen out of my account by someone who is currently taking a family vacation at Disneyland in CA. Do we have a NAXJA tactical response team that can deploy in the area?

FYI you should probably check into who you are stealing from, i.e. firearm related purchases. The financial adviser at the bank looked a little nervous reviewing my account.

Paging Darky! :D

Back