• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

images

You never mentioned anything in the thread we were discussing it (the thread with me looking for a set of doors).

You likely could use lots of help in many ways, no? :D

Perhaps someone should setup a "Stumps Wrenchfest" thread to hash out the details? :repair:

Yeah, I thought you said that Mark's work was going to take a few days? I only have one eye so I can only read half the words on the page.

Yes, I need tons'o'help.

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?p=245541411#post245541411

Seems I may have to replace my water pump soon since I have some "howling" at idle coming from that area and some noticable sqeaking while driving to work early in the cold of the morn.

Check the idler first. Cold weather brings out the best in your idler pulley if it's not in good shape.

Pictures?

A dog that has been dyed hot pink.

Ask and you shall receive!!! :roflmao:

It did mine it was downstream
What year?

Absolutely. Could be running very rich or very lean as a result of a bum o2 sensor.

Got my Bumper, rails and winch a while ago, worked on cleaning the rust off since my car port developed a leak.

Jeep_parts.jpg

Absolutely. Could be running very rich or very lean as a result of a bum o2 sensor.
Or in my case it will do both the ecu will try to compensate make it run lean then rich and if severe enough cause backfire through the intake and then through the exhaust.

I did like the 2' flame coming out of the exhaust it scared people but that would only be ideal if it was running correctly.

Or in my case it will do both the ecu will try to compensate make it run lean then rich and if severe enough cause backfire through the intake and then through the exhaust.

I did like the 2' flame coming out of the exhaust it scared people but that would only be ideal if it was running correctly.

Nice! Should have told me, I would have pulled up next to you and started roasting some hot dogs!

Last Saturday Mark and I went to Express PNS and got a replacement bumper for the Ranger. Swapped it out at Mark's place afterwards. Rangers are so cool that I've decided to get rid of my XJ and build a Ranger instead.

Last Saturday Mark and I went to Express PNS and got a replacement bumper for the Ranger. Swapped it out at Mark's place afterwards. Rangers are so cool that I've decided to get rid of my XJ and build a Ranger instead.

Whatchu talking bout Wills.....

I've tried to talk him out of it, but I must say, I miss my old ranger.

Back