• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Company Christmas dinner last night. Didn't get home till around midnight and somehow still was able to get to work an hour early this morning like I had planned. Wasn't easy....

got my simulators installed. reese hitch put on too. hitch hangs 9 in" below rails. feels like an anchor digging into the ground. that will be coming off soon. anybody need a universal HD Hitch receiver?

gotta check/change all my fluids next. michigan mud seems to get in everywhere.

got my simulators installed. reese hitch put on too. hitch hangs 9 in" below rails. feels like an anchor digging into the ground. that will be coming off soon. anybody need a universal HD Hitch receiver?

gotta check/change all my fluids next. michigan mud seems to get in everywhere.

Come try carolina clay. Once that crap gets on ANYTHING it never comes back off.

new starter on the truck, valve cover gaskets,
on the jeep..... new wheel studs all 16 on the rear. $52. thats not even the lug nuts

Come try carolina clay. Once that crap gets on ANYTHING it never comes back off.

been there. four or five years ago. still finding it on the old TJ. dad's problem now:bawl:

Oh snap.

2011-12-24_15-38-52_584.jpg

2011-12-24_15-41-50_885.jpg

Now, if only I had the drivers side bracket I could put the other one in.

Maybe I can get to a pap this week.

They're super comfortable. I think climbing in and out of them everyday would get old though. You sit way in them.
Yeah agreed. Need to get the Baja rs seats for DD dutys

Looks good Andy! I might have to get some once my stock seats break!

Went to see the Titan's play Jacksonville on Christmas Eve. I had a great time. My daughter enjoyed it and my brother and his girlfriend had fun too. The weather couln't have been better.

I thought about driving the Jeep but that is as close as I got to doing anything with it.

Last edited:
Back