• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

That's my issue. I have the beginnings of DW in my DD on 31s. It never gets out of hand but it shimmy's a bit on certain stretches of bumper roads. I've replaced everything except the CA bushings.

Drove to Augusta Georgia to meet Stump and make a trade. I'm glad to finally have the opportunity to work on my junk in the morning.

I'll be spending Sunday setting up gears. Hopefully I can catch a trail ride on New Years weekend. I haven't wheeled since August and it sucks.

I'll be spending Sunday setting up gears. Hopefully I can catch a trail ride on New Years weekend. I haven't wheeled since August and it sucks.

I have not wheeled sence July at the Crawl and it Blows! :wave1: :tears:

I haven't wheeled since October 23 :(

I haven't wheeled since Nov. 2010 and before that it had been since Nov. 2009. I tried to go the weekend after Thanksgiving but plans fell through. I want to go so bad but money is too tight for a far away weekend trip and not a whole lot of options for local runs and not a whole lot of interest or time for those that I know with rigs that would go. And I don't have a winch so I prefer not going alone. Just patiently waiting to find a good time to get the old Jeep back out on some trails.

i got the front axle in. got the drw hubs swapped out for srw hubs on the 14 bolt.
have the u bolt kit in the truck just got to figure out what im doing about stretching the rear axle 1.5- 2 inches.

got to figure out how much i can stretch the rear with out moving the tank.

I haven't wheeled since Nov. 2010 and before that it had been since Nov. 2009. I tried to go the weekend after Thanksgiving but plans fell through. I want to go so bad but money is too tight for a far away weekend trip and not a whole lot of options for local runs and not a whole lot of interest or time for those that I know with rigs that would go. And I don't have a winch so I prefer not going alone. Just patiently waiting to find a good time to get the old Jeep back out on some trails.

Jan 14th is your day. Its only a couple hours from ya.

Got one more hole to patch in floor

Got sye in and driver seat in
Hopefully start cage this weekend even though its x mas
Off next monday so will get some done then
And have a short week next week
Gulches trip coming up quick I hope I can come up with the money to go!

Picked up a 231 today and stumbled upon this thing:

img20111218141523.jpg

Thanks for the gas tank skid too! Diggin' that it's already painted yellow to match my front skid!

My cryoed 4.88's are now installed, the axle will go in after the UCA bushings come in and I fab up the shock mounts(I'm eliminating the bar-pins)

I decided that I needed to flush my coolant system. I was correct.

2011-12-18_11-42-59_929.jpg

Then I managed to get the passenger side seat bracket made up for my new seats.
I got the drivers side mostly finished but I still don't have a drivers side manual seat bracket. I NEED ONE!

2011-12-18_16-08-41_11.jpg

I forgot to get a pic of the seat mounted. :(

I took them back out so I could finish welding and paint them.

I also put the transfer case back in my dads Samurai and got it running again. We haven't started it in a year...

Last edited:
Yeah, thats what I thought...

If I opened the cap and looked in the radiator it looked clean and clear so I didn't worry much with it. It recently started to run a good bit warmer so I flushed it and was suprised to see all that crap. Glad I did. I flushed it like 5 times and it currently has some "Cleaner" in it.

Willy Wonka and Andy's Chocolate Radiator! wow you got the winning radiator! No flirting with the UmpaLoompa's girls!

That is interesting prob need to do mine too then
I just seen a bottle of rad flust in building too

And TIM its not a THING its still a cherokee kind of

Andy what's wrong with the apple cider dispenser? Is it not mulling the cider properly? Looks good to me, I should add one to my jeep too.

Looking closer at the picture, he actually got a pretty good action shot. I see some small bubbles suspended in mid air!

Back