• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

photobucket-2716-1323908417521.jpg
[/IMG]
I got reese hitch installed upside down today
I hate it gets dark so early
Will finally start cage saturday
Andy........anyone should come spend the weekend down here and help me a lil
: )

Hard to drive when your sitting in the passenger side.. how do you reach the pedals? is it postal jeep? :yelclap:

Lol I sit on the red bucket in the pic ......to move jeep around. The driver side almost done with mini boatside

dont you have to grind the C's on the axle ..something like that?

When you do it, how about take a picture for me.

Basically, you're opening the hole that the shaft slides thru?

No then the unit bearing wouldn't fit you have to grind the insides off the unit bearing bolt holes so the cv will fit between them when its all together

Very jealous there Doug!

Nice Doug, I love my RCV's. I have had them for about 3 years and no issues. I think I have the first set that Bobby made a production run on.

EDIT: I have had them since 09, here is my install thread;http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=998284&highlight=Longfields

I got around to pulling the axle out of the trail rig today and prepping it for the cyoed 4.88's. It SOOO much easier to set them up on the work bench instead of laying on your back on the garage floor.

1217111224.jpg

Looks sad:-(

1217111225.jpg

For some reason I trashed a set of UCA bushings in one year! Gonna go with polly now

1217111227.jpg

Last edited:
I need to swap all the ca bushings in my dd. I need inspiration.

Just pull the whole axle out like I did:roflmao:

I never knew the UCA bushings were toast until I was hooking the hoist up to the axle to raise it to the bench. I'm not sure why I did not have death wobble with 35's and no steering stabilizer and worn out UCA bushings.

Back