• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

so I had to go buy the T-45 torx and the damn reverse Torx set...
2011-12-11_14-40-38_282.jpg

At least you got to buy new tools!

Friday night went to the riverside catfish house and ate with my significant others church then we went back to her house & watched a couple of movies. Saturday night my parents took uscout to dinner then we went to the electric cowboy and stayed there until about 2:30 then went to the huddle house to sober up just a tad & grab a bite to eat. Lol, got home at about 4:30. Then Sunday we went to church and Hung out all day and then went to church again, then out to eat for her b-day. Got home st 11 but sat in the car chatting for an hour, so didnt get in bed til about 12:30. Needless to say im tired, but i had a lot of fun.

just got back from a cruise to cozumel mexico!!!! was awesome!

The last ship I was on didn't have a topless deck. It had a "Serenity" deck. Which meant adults only. Which, of course, had kids running all around it.

The ship before that had a topless deck. But there was always old fat women up there...

I went on a booze cruise...but thats something else

Actually, when I did the Cozumel cruise (Carnival from Galveston), the shore excusion I took was the TJ drive though the jungle. I had a bright orange TJ 5 speed. There must have been about 5 or 6 Jeeps all together. There were 2 girls and their mom that rode with me because none of them knew how to drive manual transmission so they couldn't have their own Jeep. Great adventure. We hung out in the jungle with a bunch of domesticated monkeys (kind of like at The Cherokee Crawl), then drove to the beach for dinner.

Best cruise I took was to Freeport and Nassau from Port Canaveral. We reached Freeport on my birthday. I was up early to watch the sun come up, then when we ported, I found a deserted beach cove and hung out a couple hours, it was formal night so the Captain's party was that evening with free booze, then lobster at dinner. Best birthday I've spent in quite some time.

Worst one was the Hawaiian Islands cruise. We flew to Honolulu and cruised from there and island hopped. The islands were great, the shore excusrions were great, the cruise was horrible. We cruised NCL. We never got far enough from the shore line to get into smooth waters so it was a choppy cruise, the cabin we were assigned was on top of the disco so the speakers were mounted to our floor, and the crew was all American bred so they were lazy as shit. I've never seen such apathy on a cruise. We showed up at a buffet line 2 minutes after it closing time and all the food was still out. They refused to let us get a plate.

Back