• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekday evening wheeling.

Man Stump that was awesome last night... My hatch is still tweeked... Guys he is sitting on some nice wheeling... You can enjoy it no matter how build your rig is... Lead foot is required...

Blue, your rig did great! Glad you could come out before the big move. Let me know if you need a hand loading up. Marks an animal. I can't wait to see him wheel the white rig when it gets built. He knew just how high he could drive the front tire in the air while sliding into a dich in the middle of a climb. Thanks for the show and I'm glad your rig worked well also.

Hey, I've got friends outside of parker I've been meaning to visit for awhile now. As soon as I can get up there I'll give you a buzz, I wan't to check this stuff out.

i am down for going when ever...let me know when you are going next. Is this open to xj's only? my brother has an s-10 and he would love to come too. my buddy is new to the wheeling world and just bought a 98 xj from troy and he would like to go too. give me a call if that is easier for you...720-384-5751

Hey Stump. Even if you are a trouble making asshat who gets banned, and I'm a power grabbing CA dickhead, if I was out there I'd be happy to go wheeling with you. :D

:cheers:

90xj4x4 said:
i am down for going when ever...let me know when you are going next. Is this open to xj's only? my brother has an s-10 and he would love to come too. my buddy is new to the wheeling world and just bought a 98 xj from troy and he would like to go too. give me a call if that is easier for you...720-384-5751
Sure your bro can run with us. I'll call you the next time we go. He's not from California is he? :looser: Right back at you Goat! Chuckle chuckle.

Back