• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekday evening wheeling.

I'm wheeling friday evening. I don't know where North Glen is but it may be too far to drive for just two small play areas. Meet at the Franktown Shell at 6:00 PM. We only have 1 light in Franktown and you can't miss the Shell it's just north of the light on Parker road or 83.

Im down for an evening ride this week or next.

Stumpalump said:
I'm wheeling friday evening. I don't know where North Glen is but it may be too far to drive for just two small play areas. Meet at the Franktown Shell at 6:00 PM. We only have 1 light in Franktown and you can't miss the Shell it's just north of the light on Parker road or 83.
Bump, Northglen is basically Denver. Come on down!

91 Jeep Project said:
Not when you have to drive through Denver to get to Franktown. Then it might as well be Wyoming....................:D
It would be worth the drive from Denver metro or the Springs. I found more stuff. I don't know the weather in Colorado because I'm out of state fixin to board a plane home but if it's wet then we should get some good action on the hill climbs. Channel 16 if you have a radio.

i'm down, but I'll never make it there by 6pm. Not with having to drive through denver at rush hour.

JEONLYEP said:
I hear that clears right up with a shot....
I've heard it works for the "Jeep Thing" also, but you don't see people lining up for it. It's called Thorazine or something like that...

If any body want's to run this evening at 6:00 then come on down or post up. Sunday after noon. Hit my cell if you are in 714-293-1067. Easy, medium or hard. Whatever you want. The hard is way cool foot on the floor,wheel spinning, dirt flying hope you make it to the top climbing. The kind of driving we can't do in the rocks.

IntrepidXJ said:
that's all within your control.....you just can't seem to follow rules very well.....besides acting like an asshat online most of the time.
Dude, posts like this are part of the problem and a violation of the rules you are trying to enforce. please back off and leave him alone.stop pushing his buttons I'm getting sick of this shit.

Led said:
Dude, posts like this are part of the problem and a violation of the rules you are trying to enforce. please back off and leave him alone.stop pushing his buttons I'm getting sick of this shit.

It is getting really damn old.Stump, it looks like you are definately a "Target" now.Be careful.:eyes:

:cheers:

Last edited:
Seriously, how are you going to attack somebody for posting opinions/arguments in the wrong places and then go into one of said persons threads and do the same damn thing. I mean correct me if I'm wrong but when I clicked on this thread I believe the title was, "Weekday evening wheeling." No where in that was I able to read, "Hi, I'm Stumpalump and I wanted all those I've angered to come in here and post the same negative comments they've posted in many other thread."

Stumpy, Would love to make it but won't be able to. The girl really doesn't like all the bumps, maybe its because she is almost 7mos pregnant. I'll be down to hit up some of the harder stuff though once I get my lift/tires installed.

DutchVDub said:
Seriously, how are you going to attack somebody for posting opinions/arguments in the wrong places and then go into one of said persons threads and do the same damn thing.

actually, he brought the topic up himself

Better Call me if you want to run because I might get suspended from the site again.

i just responded to his comment

He was merely stating a fact, and for the purposes of making sure we could still get in contact with him if neccessary. Hence him supplying his phone number. It was all in the context of being able to go wheeling with him, something your comments have yet to relate to. On that note, I'm done with you as far as this moronic web-fight is concerned. Grow up, if you have something against stumpy talk to him about direct or just ignore him.

Hey Stump, as soon as I get my steering upgrade we should hit up some of those hills. I have every Sat-Mon off so maybe we could go during a time of day where pics/vids are possible.

DutchVDub said:
Hey Stump, as soon as I get my steering upgrade we should hit up some of those hills. I have every Sat-Mon off so maybe we could go during a time of day where pics/vids are possible.
Any time and if I'm in town i'm game. I'm heading out right now. Whooo hooo!

Tonight! Wicked foot to the floor baja hill climbs. Shell station in Franktown 6:00 PM.

Back