• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekday evening wheeling.

Stumpalump

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a couple really cool places to wheel near Franktown. If you want to check them out holler. Not worth a long drive in but if you live close and have evenings free then lets do it. Easy, medium and piss your pants trails available but they arn't that long.

Stumpalump said:
I've got a couple really cool places to wheel near Franktown. If you want to check them out holler. Not worth a long drive in but if you live close and have evenings free then lets do it. Easy, medium and piss your pants trails available but they arn't that long.

Franktown? Define trail................Pam Grier's backyard?

:D

240 acers for the easy loop and some big bad scary hill climbs towards Castle Rock. When you start working Kiawa let me know. Ive been wheeling every evening. Just got back with a neibor to show him 240 acer ranch and pine trees. It's going to get developed at some point but I can still wheel it for now.

Darn, the wife just called and told me "we" had plans...I'm up for it any other time. I'm home pretty much all the time until I start the new job in Kansas (two weeks). Just down the road in the Meadows...

Regards,

John
720-339-5804

Where is franktown? I'm down for friday evening as long as its only a medium trail, i'm rolling stock and w/ worn tires.

IntrepidXJ said:
that's all within your control.....you just can't seem to follow rules very well.....besides acting like an asshat online most of the time.
Oh gee, I posted in the wrong forum. Sorry it twisted your pantys also.

Us peon users can't see that thread.

Isn't it a little late for you to be all coffeed up? I had my last cup...an hour ago. LOL

I sent a link to my buddy Chuck. He moved to Parker last week, been resisiting the itch to go play. If you remember, Chuck is the guy that rode with you on the Thanksgiving run.

Hypoid said:
Us peon users can't see that thread.

Isn't it a little late for you to be all coffeed up? I had my last cup...an hour ago. LOL

I sent a link to my buddy Chuck. He moved to Parker last week, been resisiting the itch to go play. If you remember, Chuck is the guy that rode with you on the Thanksgiving run.
You ain't missing much but the usuall naxtards. but yea have him get a hold of me. I have easy fun trails and harder stuff you can watch from the bottom. Just enough to kill a couple of hours.

LMAO!
So he's a misplaced social irritant. That's our Stumpy! :flame:

Stang5lgt said:
Stump was making a point about how the Cali guys will be running NAXJA soon since they have the most members. I agree with his point. They can vote who ever they want in. Mods are mad at him for posting his opinion in the wrong thread.

no one is upset about his opinion (the moderator/BOD member who deleted it and warned him is from the East Coast BTW) but he needs to express his opinion in the proper places. The nomination thread is for nominations only (club business, record keeping, etc...).....he is more than welcome to express his opinion in a brand new thread in the members forum where it can generate the proper dialogue.

IntrepidXJ said:
no one is upset about his opinion (the moderator/BOD member who deleted it and warned him is from the East Coast BTW) but he needs to express his opinion in the proper places. The nomination thread is for nominations only (club business, record keeping, etc...).....he is more than welcome to express his opinion in a brand new thread in the members forum where it can generate the proper dialogue.
I never said they were mad about his opinion. I said (Mods are mad at him for posting his opinion in the wrong thread.) Never said anything about being mad at his opinion.

Back