• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TORXFest 2012: 2/17 - 2/19

Sorry you aren't coming, Darren. Scott, not surprised, I assume you're holding onto my axe until it's legally yours.

RE: pallet rides. Instead of trying to recreate a fun, spontaneous moment from the past, I think we'd be better off coming up with a fun NEW adventure..

There needs to be a sarcasm button like there is a "BOLD" button

All sarcasm writing should be green. Lol

I sense some sand in some 'ginas......
Y'all gonna make me drink my self stoopid in the woods alone huh?

No of course not I will be there as Scott points out I have no problem getting super drunk and stupid. However I now will never get drunk and do such things to prove him wrong. :gee: In fact I may not drink at all. :(
or maybe I will to prove that I can drink and stop. prolly not though. Cant find the green letters where are they?

Last edited:
No of course not I will be there as Scott points out I have no problem getting super drunk and stupid. However I now will never get drunk and do such things to prove him wrong. :gee: In fact I may not drink at all. :(
or maybe I will to prove that I can drink and stop. prolly not though. Cant find the green letters where are they?

I think the wine did you in that night. That and sitting in one spot for to long. Next time just stick with the beer and bourbon diet. The trail ride the next day was rough but doable.

Dave

Ok mabe a change of plans for me so I will just kick this out here. My b day curse has struck again as it has for many years. My mom was just diganosed (on sat) as having 3 spots of brain cancer. she kind of got crazy on thurs night not knowing any one or where she was. She is back to being sane but it was caused by pressure on her brain.they gave her about 6 weeks,longer if the swelling goes down and the treatments work. I am still going to try to make it cuse it might be the only thing that keeps me sane. sorry for the long post/hijack. Im doing good just kind of needed to vent/and let people know whats going on if I am still able to go. sorry guys

Ok mabe a change of plans for me so I will just kick this out here. My b day curse has struck again as it has for many years. My mom was just diganosed (on sat) as having 3 spots of brain cancer. she kind of got crazy on thurs night not knowing any one or where she was. She is back to being sane but it was caused by pressure on her brain.they gave her about 6 weeks,longer if the swelling goes down and the treatments work. I am still going to try to make it cuse it might be the only thing that keeps me sane. sorry for the long post/hijack. Im doing good just kind of needed to vent/and let people know whats going on if I am still able to go. sorry guys

Oh man sorry to hear that. Its good shes atleast feeling better.

That's rough. Can't imagine what you and your family are going thru

Best wishis Curtis! Hope things improve!

'Had plenty of cancer thru my family, I know all too well what your going thru.
Good luck, and my best goes out to you and your family.

Back