• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TORXFest 2012: 2/17 - 2/19

Re: TORX's Winter TSF Campout: 2/17 - 2/19

I'm sorry, but that's not acceptable, Dick.

Sorry buddy.

its a long ass drive to setup in the dark on friday night and then have to tear down relatively early sunday. I dont have monday off so for one day i cant rationalize +-8hrs of driving.

I wish I could make this. I first I wasn't sure if i wanted to go or not. Then Eric talked me into looking into it. Then come to find out I have a class during the day on Saturday and a nice dinner satuday night that my wifes doctor is paying for so I shouldn't miss that. Sorry Torx..

Sorry buddy.

its a long ass drive to setup in the dark on friday night and then have to tear down relatively early sunday. I dont have monday off so for one day i cant rationalize +-8hrs of driving.

You don't understand, it's worth it. More worth it than driving all the way to Estacada for a Christmas Tree run...

i think i'll bring TWO bottles of fireball this time..

mine never lasts..

Sorry buddy.

I'll help you setup, I have a spot light we can't set up for more light.

I will bring flood lights and the generator and then you won't have any excuse at all!

She might come up saturday night. but I bailed on getting her a cb so its doubtfull that she will come. Ruff stuff got that money. So the passenger seat is all yours!!!!!

my wife told me to go for it, and there is no way in hell she is camping in the Winter.

My girl said the same thing... there's no way she's gonna camp in the winter.
I'm in for sure...(prob only for Friday night thru Saturday day though.)
I've got a ton of camping gear, lanterns, stove (like we're going to be eating) a couple of E-Z-Ups, etc.... I'm prob going to find a way to fit my big ass into the back of my XJ to sleep after all... I'm gonna bring a tent just in case, but I'll prob end up passing out in the back of the Jeep.
I'm gonna try to get off a little early Friday, and be heading out from Beaverton that afternoon, try to make it up there before nightfall.
I'll be rolling solo, so if someone needs a ride.....(we'll have to figure out a place to meet - and you'll have to figure out a place to sleep.)
Let me know if I need to bring any firewood....I'm gonna try and pack pretty light.

Back