• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TORXFest 2012: 2/17 - 2/19

Whats up with camping spots, I need two spots, one for my Jeep and one for the Guy I'm bringing with a Ford Ranger, He will probably set up a tent.

well mom said to go. :dunno: so Im going to try. And I will explain the b day curse when Im there if you want to know.

Dam sorry to hear about your mom Curtis, I'm glade she's feeling a little better. It never easy dealing with this stuff, my gf's mom had pancreatic and breast cancer at the same time, she lived 15 more years. Her dad had lung cancer. Never easy man. Glade you can make the trip, we finally get to wheel our junk together. :)

I'm gonna try to get there late morning or early afternoon. Jeeps giving me issues so I'm either camping and wheeling or camping and riding shotgun. Either way I'll be there.

Coming up Saturday for the day. Just to much on my plate this weekend to be gone 3 days

Just a reminder, we're camping and staging at Horsecamp (directions in the first post)!

Do not show up to Rogers or Lyda expecting us to be there. There's quite a bit of room at Horsecamp. Spots for tents and trailers shouldn't be an issue.

For Saturday's run, lets shoot to hit the trails around 10ish. I'll try and think of a route that we haven't done before. Who knows what the evenings will entail, but a night run might be a possibility one night.

If you can, please bring some fire wood. We can never have too much! :flame:

Start dancing for decent weather.

Just a reminder, we're camping and staging at Horsecamp (directions in the first post)!
There's quite a bit of room at Horsecamp. Spots for tents and trailers shouldn't be an issue.If you can, please bring some fire wood. We can never have too much! :flame:

I've never camped in TSF.... you gotta pay this time of year? If so how much, where does one pay at, etc....
As for fire wood, i'll try to scavenge a pallet or two (there's usually a couple/few laying around the dumpster at my work - but no promises...) to throw on the burn pile.

I've never camped in TSF.... you gotta pay this time of year? If so how much, where does one pay at, etc....
As for fire wood, i'll try to scavenge a pallet or two (there's usually a couple/few laying around the dumpster at my work - but no promises...) to throw on the burn pile.

Where we camp there is no fee.

Out, the red jeep is not playing nice this week.

Do not show up to Rogers or Lyda expecting us to be there. There's quite a bit of room at Horsecamp. Spots for tents and trailers shouldn't be an issue.

For Saturday's run, lets shoot to hit the trails around 10ish. I'll try and think of a route that we haven't done before. Who knows what the evenings will entail, but a night run might be a possibility one night.

If you can, please bring some fire wood. We can never have too much! :flame:

Start dancing for decent weather.

So we need to make it up there before 10:00 so we dont get left behind?

Back