• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TORXFest 2012: 2/17 - 2/19

Re: TORX's Winter TSF Campout: 2/17 - 2/19

Wow, I've never really camped in the snow before, and I do it old school style with tents and stuff..... not sure how that would work out. And at 6'3" I'm too damn tall to sleep in the XJ!!:looser:

Wow, I've never really camped in the snow before, and I do it old school style with tents and stuff..... not sure how that would work out. And at 6'3" I'm too damn tall to sleep in the XJ!!:looser:

i think my little tint will fit nicely in the bed of my truck:shhh:

i think my little tint will fit nicely in the bed of my truck:shhh:

That will be an insulation nightmare, probably better off on the ground.

Hard to get lost if you follow the signs... :eyes:

Until you miss the signs because its dark out and you stumble upon somebodies meth den complete with bathtubs fridges and washing machines.

Great question, Dick!

The Gales Creek Shell is going to be your last stop for gas, and an Oregon ORV permit. You'll need to purchase an ORV permit to wheel TSF, and anywhere else in Oregon. $10.50 and it's good for two years.

Gales Creek Shell
55870 Northwest Wilson River Highway
Gales Creek, OR 97117

From Gales Creek Shell continue on Highway 6 West for approximately 7 miles. The Rogers Camp / Browns Camp turn off will be on the left (milepost 33) at the "summit" of the pass. Look for the signs.

Turn left off the highway, and stay right at the T. Follow the main road in, and pay attention to the signs. There are "Stagecoach Horse Camp" signs the entire way.

GPS: N45 35 19 / W123 24 51

It's easier to just go up Rutherford road. Only turn you have to make is the turn into the campground.

10 magazines will be burned every hour. :firedevil
P1060525.jpg

10 magazines will be burned every hour. :firedevil
P1060525.jpg

You obviously get those strictly for the pictures... Cause you still don't have kevlars..:jester:

I got the 17th off so I will be heading out at 6am from the couve. Should be to camp by 8. Anyone else headed up on fri morning?

I may only be up for the day saturday... depending on my schedule. I went and got a job :banghead:

I tried to hold out... but i couldnt pass it up. Either way ill see you suckas there one way or the other :patriot:

planning on arriving sometime in the dark Friday.

Planning on being there. When, how, with who. Still in the works

Back