• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The WF 2012 Swap Meet

Pintle hitch/receiver .

PRICE REDUCED!!!!! just looked up what they cost new, I'd sell for $40 or equivalent in bud light/Yungling

picture.php

Last edited:
4' Firestik tunable tip with quick disconnect, stud mount and 18' of Firering coax.

photo1.jpg

$25 obo.

how much in beer?

I'm thinking about ending the reign of the 102" whip...

mac 'or hard liquor' gyvr

how much in beer?

I'm thinking about ending the reign of the 102" whip...

mac 'or hard liquor' gyvr

18 pack of Budweiser would be fine. It is a great antenna, but I couldn't find a decent place to mount it on the ZJ and bought a mag mount Wilson at the pawn shop.

18 pack of Budweiser would be fine. It is a great antenna, but I couldn't find a decent place to mount it on the ZJ and bought a mag mount Wilson at the pawn shop.

Sold

mac 'thanks' gyvr

Yakima rack system. 48" crossbars, wind fairing with neato decals, 2 bike trays. One is a Yakima non-locking standard mount, the other is a RockyMounts locking standard mount. Control towers with Landing Pad 3 (IIRC). This was on our Durango, you can swap out the Landing Pads to fit other racks.

$100.

IMG_1962.jpg

I gotta pair of 8.25 shafts, 29 sp. Not bent. $50 for the pair.

ok i have a few odd ball things
factory tape player, worked when i took it out. came out of a zj. whoever wants it came have it
IMAG0121.jpg

ZJ tie rod, new tre on draglink end. make offer
IMAG0120.jpg

air tube with a k&n. not the best but it works, 12 pack of BL
IMAG0119.jpg

rough country steering stabilizier, about 3000 miles and one wheeling trip on it. make a offer
IMAG0118.jpg

4 shock boots $5
IMAG0117.jpg

make offers

i might have a new pro comp 1" drop pa depending whether or not i use is after i get my double shear bracket put on willl have to see what my angles look like. also have a skyjacker trackbar drop bracket.

What are you thinking on the stabizer? Mine is shot supposedly.

20 at Wf then.

'94 4.0HO, 60k miles, good pressures, brackets/manifolds
Josh,

Do you still have the engine? If so, how much? I may be interested.

Thanks,
Collin

FYI: Anybody who is looking for a cheap (probably less than $100) upgrade to there Dana 35 rear, there is a 1996 Cherokee with an 8.25 with 4.10 gears at pick-a-part in Indianapolis, IN. I only passed on it since I have already upgraded to a dana 44. Good luck. I took the front Dana 30 HP.:patriot:

FYI: Anybody who is looking for a cheap (probably less than $100) upgrade to there Dana 35 rear, there is a 1996 Cherokee with an 8.25 with 4.10 gears at pick-a-part in Indianapolis, IN. I only passed on it since I have already upgraded to a dana 44. Good luck. I took the front Dana 30 HP.:patriot:

Does it have the 4.10 30 in it too?

Back