• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The WF 2012 Swap Meet

I have some crap in the garage every thing is make an offer...

2 rockin rockford's P2 12" old school

IMAG0469.jpg

IMAG0470.jpg

one 10" RF P1 comes either in a box with another busted sub or i can take it out and throw the rest away

IMAG0467.jpg

IMAG0468.jpg

lastly only trades for beer on these 32/11.50/15 mud kings pretty much spares only but if somebody wants the full set... there pretty bald

IMAG0464.jpg

worse of the 4
IMAG0465.jpg

best of the 4
IMAG0466.jpg

can mount at least 2 on jeep steel wheels for extra if your buying a spare to pass tech.

Subs are spoken for

Anyone need a spare tire?

HD steering stabilizer, have a piece of Cheeseboys jeep on yours for only $10

picture.php

Complete windshiled assyembly, very solid. See clearly for only $10!!

picture.php

Sunpro Temp gauge, NIB!! Keep an eye on your temper for only $10!!!

picture.php

Factory elect fan, I have TWO of these that I will sell. Keep your cool for $10!!!!

picture.php

Tail light w/o any cracks. Be sure to be seen for only $10!!!!!

picture.php

lemme know...

Ill take the fan at winterfest.

I have a 27 spline 8.25 with usable drum brakes.

Complete and will bolt into an XJ.

3.55 gears open

came out of a 96 that i stripped.

wf delivery or you pick up.

can take a pic if you really need me to. i have opened it up to confirm gears and spline count.

$75 obo

mac '1.75 and 1/5th of Jack' gyvr

Anyone have any stock rear leaf springs that are in good shape? I can't even get my hand between the top of the tire and the flare. Won't be a long time until I lift, but it will probably be a few years.

It is a short time for me. Will take me that long to save up 1800 for the lift parts adn 31" MTR Kevlars.

Anyone have any stock rear leaf springs that are in good shape? I can't even get my hand between the top of the tire and the flare. Won't be a long time until I lift, but it will probably be a few years.

That's kind of a long time.

It is a short time for me. Will take me that long to save up 1800 for the lift parts adn 31" MTR Kevlars.

I've got a used pair of 3" add a leafs that are probably 2" now. All you need then are a pair of 2" spacers for the front and wala! You have a small lift! :)

I don't have the spacers anymore. Sold them a couple of years ago. They're 30 or 40 bucks new but someone might have a pair laying around.

$20 for the springs if you're interested.

Might have to take you up on it, it would get me through until I get 4.5" lift I want. Plus, when I get spacers, I can replace my missing bump stop on the front left.

I have:
A set of 5 D window rims
IMAG0016.jpg

$100 for all.

A hitch insert
IMAG0004.jpg

$20.

A Rough Country tie rod. NIB. Part # 1143.
IMAG0015.jpg

$60.

2 door rear side glass.
HPIM1414.jpg

HPIM1413.jpg

$25 for both.

JIM.

Last edited:
Back