• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The WF 2012 Swap Meet

Terre here is our resident hitch expert :moon:

Just have too much time when not at work and when at work to search craigslist. Also, there will be plenty of stock green runners. Make sure he has a front recovery point (and other things). I ran green only had issues with mud (due to tires) and a sudden drop off.

I have a soundbar. Had it for a while. Im never guna use it. Has two speakers and dome light. Both pigtails with factory connectors. Needs recovered
Make me an offer. Or trades

Looking for a set of turbine wheels
Interested in your soundbar, what do you think you need for it. Sorry no Turbines here.
cardboard

I'm looking for a single 31x10.5x15 for a spare tire. Would prefer some sort of AT but will consider anything.
Pat i got a buddy here in town that has a "Interco trxus sts 31x11.50x15" he would like to get $40.00 for it. It has about 3/4 tread.
Cardboard

Last edited:
These are the resisters I was talking about earlier. Free to whoever needs them for led turn signals.

2012-01-09_10-01-14_809.jpg

Back