• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

Thats because it is still a tv show, and people still like to look good when on camera, and we as an audience like to look at people who look good. how hot would Maggie be to us if she was always dirty and smelly with ratty hair and arm pit/leg hair growing everywhere

..,How hot would Maggie be to us if she was always dirty and smelly with ratty hair and arm pit/leg hair growing everywhere
I think there's a fetish for that. :looney:

Here's an interesting statistical breakdown:
(warning: page loads slow)

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/1...-look-back-at-the-walking-dead-series-so-far/

Which goes to prove that Lori actually was useless.
(I think they have it wrong. Seems Lori did knock one off after she had her "off" with the car.)

1 Automotive fatality, in 3 seasons.... FAIL.

Someone needs to figure this out, apparently nobody in tv land has seen zombieland.

Dont worry Daryl will be back,no way will they get rid of the only character merica likes!

Fixed it for you!

I had forgot about his phone call not too long ago..

I've got the feeling Rick now has the impression that Lil' Asskicker isnt his child. I bet he'll disown the child by the time the season is out, for the fact that in his mind the child is Shane's and not his.. whether that be true or not.

Back