• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

dude that van i was like WTF. who was driving? looked like andrea but in the preview it seems like she didnt know?

My thoughts exactly...

I think we just saw our first glimpse of a new character - definitely female. There was a brief second where that person driving the van and the Governor traded glances. The only person that I can even draw a parallel to in the books would be "Jesus." But he's a dude, and doesn't come into the story until later.

Hmmmm.....

When the van plowed through the gates, my friend said," It's full of zombies." while I was still at, "WTF is up with the rear door/ramp?"

Woodberry fell apart quick, didn't it? Wasn't there a weapons prohibition for everybody except the guard force?

Are Glen and Maggie going to do a Rick/Lori now? Do we (or they,..) really need the drama?

When the van plowed through the gates, my friend said," It's full of zombies." while I was still at, "WTF is up with the rear door/ramp?"

Woodberry fell apart quick, didn't it? Wasn't there a weapons prohibition for everybody except the guard force?

Are Glen and Maggie going to do a Rick/Lori now? Do we (or they,..) really need the drama?

Maggie is being a dumb bitch. Glen needs to join the Smackahoe tribe

Just got caught up with the new season. Why is Andrea still alive? Merle pretty much called it what she is. Can't keep the dick out of her. She has a knack for sleeping with the crazy dudes...maybe Rick will be next in line.

Andrea went all "American history X" on that zombie!

Andrea went all "American history X" on that zombie!

Did you see the Talking Dead where they went behind the scenes on that scene? That was really neat.

Idk, for some reason I found last night's episode to be rather slow and boring. I expected a lot more action after last week.

Still a good show.

I expected the Governor to bring a pistol up and kill Andrea when she had the knife to his neck.

Idk, for some reason I found last night's episode to be rather slow and boring. I expected a lot more action after last week.

Still a good show.

I expected the Governor to bring a pistol up and kill Andrea when she had the knife to his neck.

x2. i was basically yelling at the tv for andrea to kill him but i knew she wouldnt.

Back