• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

I had forgot about his phone call not too long ago..

I've got the feeling Rick now has the impression that Lil' Asskicker isnt his child. I bet he'll disown the child by the time the season is out, for the fact that in his mind the child is Shane's and not his.. whether that be true or not.

I thought his look at the 17 year old was kinda odd. Like hey your a good mom kinda thing. They need that new blood to ward off the gov. I bet though they will get ran out of town so to speak. I had a WTF thought at the end of it last night.

I thought his look at the 17 year old was kinda odd. Like hey your a good mom kinda thing. They need that new blood to ward off the gov. I bet though they will get ran out of town so to speak. I had a WTF thought at the end of it last night.

Same here. I'm thinking the two white guys in the other group will get killed off or maybe even join the governor at some point. I figure the other two will join the group.

I think Rick has gone off the deep end....whats with the hallucination of (was it his wife?)...and This may leave an opening for Glen to step up and try to take "command"....
Yea that whole kiss on the cheek by the that 17yr old chick was kinda weird.....and the way she is around the baby.....kinda messed up.

I don't think Rick will let her. She's just gonna try.

Oh i dont either, but im sure Carl has a thing for her.. She telling him she likes his dad and not him will be enough to entice some rage towards his father. Will probably lead to Carl bringing up Lori's death, blaming it on his father.

I'm still curious about the governor's fishtanks full of heads. Is he looney thinking they can be cured like Herschel was? Or just too attached to let them go? I guess he could just like keeping them in tanks to look at.

Is it me or did they film that totally different? I just got a new TV so it was hard to tell.

Not sure what you are asking. Seemed pretty well done to me. That was a WTF moment when Axel got shot. I knew the attack was coming but damn. And that van... holy cow.

Is it me or did they film that totally different? I just got a new TV so it was hard to tell.

nope. lemme guess, you got a new LCD/LED? i bet the "trumotion" or whatever setting is screwing with you... gives the "soap opera effect" to whatever is on.

Not sure what you are asking. Seemed pretty well done to me. That was a WTF moment when Axel got shot. I knew the attack was coming but damn. And that van... holy cow.

dude that van i was like WTF. who was driving? looked like andrea but in the preview it seems like she didnt know? obviously merle is gonna stir some tensions up but they have bigger things they need to deal with now.

dude that van i was like WTF. who was driving? looked like andrea but in the preview it seems like she didnt know? obviously merle is gonna stir some tensions up but they have bigger things they need to deal with now.

Yea Andrea is back at Woodbury. She was looking for the gov. I knew he was out to raid the prisson. I hope the group that Rick ran off comes back. Everyone see the white xj on the bridge?

nope. lemme guess, you got a new LCD/LED? i bet the "trumotion" or whatever setting is screwing with you... gives the "soap opera effect" to whatever is on.

I did, it does and this was my very first thought however this was the only show I noticed it on. Samsung doesn't make it easy to turn off. I've been reading through their support site and I think I found it but now I'm gone for two days and won't get back to try it out for a bit.

I did, it does and this was my very first thought however this was the only show I noticed it on. Samsung doesn't make it easy to turn off. I've been reading through their support site and I think I found it but now I'm gone for two days and won't get back to try it out for a bit.

menu, picture, picture options IIRC. all TVs that say 240hz, 480hz, etc are actually half that. the higher number is with that dumb motion feature on. i spent almost an hour calibrating my dad's 55" samsung this weekend.

menu, picture, picture options IIRC. all TVs that say 240hz, 480hz, etc are actually half that. the higher number is with that dumb motion feature on. i spent almost an hour calibrating my dad's 55" samsung this weekend.

Mine says its a 120hz with 240 clear motion. I can't figure out if that means its 120 with simulated 240 or what.

So,....... How'd that shooter get in the tower? And unless the gov's truck was a hybrid how did Rick not here it? Being outside the fence and all. How about this one, with the shooter in the tower. How did he not shoot through the file cabnetts with high powered rounds killing what's her face?? Way too many holes in that whole sequence.

Back