• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Stupidist Jeep on the Planet

got some ruffstuff trackbar brackets as i was to lazy to make em, but it looks like im gonna have to do some work to make em work with my setup, the frame end comes into contact with the coil pretty bad so some slicin and dicin will be dont to that one(just tacked the the frame for mockup there willl be .25 plate between it and frame when done)

tb_bracket_004.JPG

axle end the tb bracket and uca brackets dont get along much either, uca mount may actually gat moved to the drivers side a little(the tb mount needs to be in frt of the uca mount)
tb_bracket_006.JPG

on the plus side the angles are good
tb_bracket_002.JPG

ill mess with it more next weekend as im takin a trip to NASCAR land this week

WEAK SAUCE UPDATE (n)

weird. my buddy just put the ruffstuff bracket on his XJ with a 60 in the front and it doesnt come near the coil..

..the trackbar does like to high five the diff cover though.

weird. my buddy just put the ruffstuff bracket on his XJ with a 60 in the front and it doesnt come near the coil..

..the trackbar does like to high five the diff cover though.
id likeit close to the coil to keep the tb and draglink close to the same lenth and axgles cool i gotta re figure shit when i get back

Yeah that sucks, I'd be tempted to just make my own in your situation.

Can you move the bracket forward on the rail?
yeah i can move it forward wich is what i may end up doin along with trimming it so it can go in a bit, also the axle end may not end so bad, looking at it tonight the pinion is pointing a bit high so illl get that rotated down a little and things may get a lil better

this is gonna be my fix for the frame end tb bracket
tb_bracket_008.JPG

it should clear the coil after it gets cut

the frame end in simply gonna get a slit in it and integrated with the uca mount, ill hopefull have em all in this weekend

cool beans dudeeee. good luck :)

Nice work.

Last edited:
spent today altering and installing the ruffstuff trackbar brackets i got, axle end i cut a slit so it could slide into the uca mount ill eventually add more gussets just because
tb_bracket_0022.JPG

tb_bracket_010.JPG

frame end started with a bent piece of .25 plate, the i modified the rs bracket so it will clear the coil
tb_bracket_007.JPG

tb_bracket_0081.JPG

Nice job Rob.

What you running for joints on the track bar?
3/4 3/4 ruffstuff hiems and 5/8 high mis spacers, tb wil me made from 1.25 5/16 dom steering will be same stuff(cept tie rod will not have spacers)

Back