• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

I should re-state this.

This kit is really good for any vehicle/axle combination but it dosen't come with pages and pages of instruction. The kit is for the kind of guy willing to do some research and decide for themselves just what would work best.

I am not the kind of guy to lie to you and say what we make is perfect for any situation, we make the parts so you can make it perfect for YOUR situation!

I guess it depends on the constraints you set for yourself "for the type of wheeling you do" - link placement around the frame, at the axle, compression travel, link lengths, coils/coilovers/air shocks.

However, I would buy this kit if I were linking another rig. :)

Another long night preparing for KOH. For those of you that do not know, we are supporting 15 teams that either run our axles or heims. And any other team that needs help. It is a huge undertaking and we are almost ready, 5 of us are leaving here next Friday for 8 days of fun and games (Work) on the lakebed...

Another long day, been loading the trailer all afternoon. The 5 of us going to KOH will be leaving about 9pm, driving all night should arrive just before 9 am in time to set up the Pit.

It will be business as usual for everyone still here in the shop though...I feel bad for them but I am bringing a different group this year and the newer ones will come next year!

Back