• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Since this is a universal kit pic's we post would not really apply, however there are hundreds of pics of it in use all over the net...

but the title says its "NOT universal"

but the title says its "NOT universal"
I chose a bad word to describe them. Ours are not "Universal" in the way all the other kits have been made for the last 8 or 9 years but they are useable on any, not only short WB Jeeps. Here is a reprint of the first post in this thread...

"First off I should explain my thoughts so this dosen't sound too strange to you guys.

A few years ago I started seeing brackets that completely disregarded all the rules about Link Suspensinons as we knew them to be. The changes that have come to be accepted as the way to do it no longer care about seperation, not vertical or linear. Did those rules change overnight? No, they didn't. What changed was a few companies saw a way to make things easier, for them and the many people bought into the idea. Now every company making anything for link suspensions has these. Why don't we?

We do not make a combination upper/lower link bracket with 4" (or less) of vertical seperation and no inches of linear seperation. I simply do not agree with it. It certainly makes installations easier but it also limits you to only what you can do using that type of bracket.

Our Link Brackets are not holding you to any pre-determined limits. Our Link Brackets ALLOW you to make your rig work as well as you can design it. Not limiting you in any way.

I know I am going to get some flack for this but I believe everyone is entitled to an opinion and this is mine. Anyway here they are, our new 4 Link Kits!"

Back