• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I've been living in a cloud all week, no sunshine yet. The ocean needs to warm up 5-10*

its too thunderstormy to work on jeeps right now

Buy a sweet carport.

I've welded during thunderstorms.

give it to me when you are done then.

I have to weld 1" to .25" for my d ring tabs. Bevel the fawk out of it and burn it home?

i always put d ring tabs through the surface metal and weld it on each side of the tubing for awesomeness.

even if your welds hold, in the event of a side pull it will bend the surface metal if its just a small tab welded on top

convincing.png

Been stumbling? I got that one like an hour ago :laugh:

car show seems really well organized this year btw

car show seems really well organized this year btw
I'm impressed, from a somewhat onlooker, somewhat in the know POV.

give it to me when you are done then.

i always put d ring tabs through the surface metal and weld it on each side of the tubing for awesomeness.

even if your welds hold, in the event of a side pull it will bend the surface metal if its just a small tab welded on top
I have a 2 foot long piece of 1"x2" that I was going to cut about 7" long and weld it to the side of my bumper mount plate. There'd be like 11" of weld area holding it to the side.

There's a vise in the pictures too :wave1:

That comment wasn't directed at you, that comment was directed at Colin. He texted me last night being like why the hell are we agreeing on stuff, wtf? And I was saying I hate him there because we agreed on something again.

The angle and length of the chin fairing just doesn't seem right to me. It kind of reminds me of Jay Leno's chin.

Come over

Maybe i will :) just got home, gotta wait for the camry guy to come pick it up then maybe ill head there and be jealous of the garage

earlier today i got an e mail from ups telling me my gears have shipped and just 20 minutes ago i got an e mail from ups telling me my shipment has been cancelled.

wtf?

too late to call east coast gear too, dey is closed at 7

:sad face:

Definitely liking Beggars.

Listened to the whole thing on Grooveshark at work (which I'm not supposed to/never do), just got it on iTunes. Weird how something so different from what I'm used to from those guys caught me like that.

Perfect scenario at work though. Had to do a bunch of number crunching across parts lists and Excel for a new product line I'm doing for this OEM. Not real brain-intensive stuff, and I don't even mind doing it, but if you get distracted and lose your place it sucks. Put my office phone on DND, and groovesharked my way through the whole thing in an hour and a half.

I'll probably do it more often. :laugh:

No idea and Nope. Isn't it Michael's last day?

Back