• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

That's sweet. I plan on getting a lot of riding in this weekend too, but none of it will be around here. Hopefully yours is running reliably :thumbup:

Should be. It was pretty reliable last year other than a few problems here and there. Now that it is properly tuned (ran reliable but felt a bit weak last year) it should be great.

edit: and the bike does look good. :thumbup:

Someone's going to bitch at me for posting another picture of my bike in here, but the last piece of bodywork came in yesterday. The rear fender. I'm really happy with how it looks now.

Nope, just going to mention this when you comment about how I talk about my father/uncles cars or engine collections.

:D

Does look cool, minus whatever the hell that blue plastic piece is that hangs down low. It just stands out and looks retarded IMO.

Should be. It was pretty reliable last year other than a few problems here and there. Now that it is properly tuned (ran reliable but felt a bit weak last year) it should be great.

edit: and the bike does look good. :thumbup:
Awesome

Nope, just going to mention this when you comment about how I talk about my father/uncles cars or engine collections.

:D

Does look cool, minus whatever the hell that blue plastic piece is that hangs down low. It just stands out and looks retarded IMO.
At least I own this :D (or, I will in 2 weeks...)

The chin fairing is the thing I like the most :moon:
Hey look, I can see a XJ inner fender!!! Everything else is gay.
You just called Lista gay :nono:

Nice! I was SO happy when I paid off my CTD.

I'd have to see a pic of it without it to give a final condemning.
Yeah I'll bet. I'm looking forward to it.

Are you inviting me to post more pictures of it? Here's one from when I bought it.

5360_716046500002_9120626_41418382_807125_n.jpg

To be honest, the first one I posted in this thread today isn't all that flattering of the chin fairing. This angle looks a bit better, IMO.
205615_10100153821901562_9120626_49077399_3735977_n.jpg

Or this one
IMAG0061.jpg

So, is it :thumbup: or (n) according to you?

My 7100s will be finished tomorrow and shipped out.

5125s will be here Tues.

SWEET.

Oh and I think I'm gonna stop by Sears this weekend to place the order for the BFG A/Ts for my CTD.

Hey Anthony, how about a picture of the other side?

:)

Hey Anthony, how about a picture of the other side?

:)
Noooooooooooo

There's a dent in the tank :(

Damnit, now I'm def leaving Boston super early tonight so there's no reason for me to be off tomorrow anymore. Kinda wicked disappointed that I'm essentially wasting a day off now when it's not even supposed to be nice out.. though I guess I will just help get the kid siblings to/from school and shit so my mother can go to the hospital in the AM and stay through the afternoon. :dunno:

Damnit, now I'm def leaving Boston super early tonight so there's no reason for me to be off tomorrow anymore. Kinda wicked disappointed that I'm essentially wasting a day off now when it's not even supposed to be nice out.. though I guess I will just help get the kid siblings to/from school and shit so my mother can go to the hospital in the AM and stay through the afternoon. :dunno:
Tomorrow is supposed to be gorgeous on all reports that I've seen so far.

Tomorrow is supposed to be gorgeous on all reports that I've seen so far.

huh, everywhere I looked said cloudy and meh. Guess I just haven't checked recently enough (or maybe the weather is different up in the Franklin and Boston areas compared to the south shore).

convincing.png

And I want to work on my XJ, but the weather isn't at all promising

Back