• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

i'll be banging on your door friday to wake you up

There's no prerunning or anything, the only reason to get there on friday is to get a halfway decent camping spot...you probably wouldn't even have to take friday off if you just want to bomb out there later in the Sentra.

My trip isn't booked yet so I'll let you know what happens.

Double checked my Facebook, I'm not even facebook friends with anyone named Christine. I can only assume this female is a figment of Mark's imagination.

[SIZE=+1]INCORRECT SIR, YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH THIS PERSON I MET[/SIZE]

I happened to be on facebook and saw my friend was tagged in that girl christine's photo ablum from last night, so I clicked on her name and it said you and dundy are both mutual friends.

By the way, quote #2 for DOM was like $5.96/ft :( I'll try other places, but it seems like Marmon/Keystone is really the only place around that actually stocks it; everone else buys from them then adds on for their own profit, so I doubt I'll get any better than the $5.26/ft I was told by them...

By the way, quote #2 for DOM was like $5.96/ft :( I'll try other places, but it seems like Marmon/Keystone is really the only place around that actually stocks it; everone else buys from them then adds on for their own profit, so I doubt I'll get any better than the $5.26/ft I was told by them...

Dude, WTF. I paid like .30 a foot like 4 years ago. Keep looking

[SIZE=+1]INCORRECT SIR, YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH THIS PERSON I MET[/SIZE]

I happened to be on facebook and saw my friend was tagged in that girl christine's photo ablum from last night, so I clicked on her name and it said you and dundy are both mutual friends.

A little digging found her. We never talked, but she was an anchor on our morning announcement show in high school.

Dude, WTF. I paid like .30 a foot like 4 years ago. Keep looking

cause you're da man :thumbup:

i just ordered a bacon and buffalo chicken pizza

BETTER BE GOOD!!!

bacon goes with anything

best meat ever.

Hope everything is ok with your Father Scott.

That kind of stuff is always scary.

Yeah, kinda hoping it's medication induced but idk. He had heart issues a long time ago (early 2000's) that were triggered by certain foods/meds etc (e.g. the meds in benadryl and MSG in foods set his heart off) but went in for surgery maybe 5-7 years ago and got that cleared up. Took tylonol PM last night (which has one of the meds that used to set off his heart issues) and a couple hours later he was having breathing difficulties (which passed quickly) but those were followed by similar heart issues.

He is probably being held at the hospital for another night according to what my mother just told me though that depends on what the cardiologist says when he sees my father this afternoon. Father's heart rate is still high even while resting and some other shit is going on as well. I'm a clone of my father so guess what I get to look forward to when I get a bit older? :rolleyes: maybe I should start focusing on getting my fat ass in better shape.

On a better note the motorcycle is finally done and it's supposed to be nice weather this weekend. Hopefully he is out of the hospital by then so I can just ride and forget about shit.

There's no prerunning or anything, the only reason to get there on friday is to get a halfway decent camping spot...you probably wouldn't even have to take friday off if you just want to bomb out there later in the Sentra.

My trip isn't booked yet so I'll let you know what happens.

hokay

Yeah, kinda hoping it's medication induced but idk. He had heart issues a long time ago (early 2000's) that were triggered by certain foods/meds etc (e.g. the meds in benadryl and MSG in foods set his heart off) but went in for surgery maybe 5-7 years ago and got that cleared up. Took tylonol PM last night (which has one of the meds that used to set off his heart issues) and a couple hours later he was having breathing difficulties (which passed quickly) but those were followed by similar heart issues.

He is probably being held at the hospital for another night according to what my mother just told me though that depends on what the cardiologist says when he sees my father this afternoon. Father's heart rate is still high even while resting and some other shit is going on as well. I'm a clone of my father so guess what I get to look forward to when I get a bit older? :rolleyes: maybe I should start focusing on getting my fat ass in better shape.

On a better note the motorcycle is finally done and it's supposed to be nice weather this weekend. Hopefully he is out of the hospital by then so I can just ride and forget about shit.
I'm sorry to hear about your father, but at least it looks like he'll be alright in the long run.

That's sweet. I plan on getting a lot of riding in this weekend too, but none of it will be around here. Hopefully yours is running reliably :thumbup:

Someone's going to bitch at me for posting another picture of my bike in here, but the last piece of bodywork came in yesterday. The rear fender. I'm really happy with how it looks now.
IMAG0103.jpg

Last edited:
Back