• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Hey, wish I could join ya as a NH dude. I'm only 5 min away and still I'm stuck with a MA plate :(

my friend got his XJ back from his mechenic
Good news is its got a sticker
Bad news he told him to never bring it back, he was bitching about a control arm bolt being loose sway bar disconect bein loose and the shocks, we will deal with the discos and CA bolt on sunday, shocks will be bought when taxes come in

in a more tech related topic... i know fixed lowers and adjustable uppers are the preferred norm for short arm suspension. i happen to have a set of adj UCA and LCAs... how does me setting the length, then welding the threads of the joint in place sound? is it worth it? should i just leave them adjustable?

I found the perfect adjustment for mine and then tightened the crap out of em (the TNT longarm LCAs). After 1 MAYBE 2 wheeling trips they would loosen up.

I'd throw some loctite on the threads the jamnut comes into contact with. I did it to mine and no more loose jam nuts.

it better be :)

i'm with mark

Back