• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

so i have my self a new winch bumper that i acquired through rob... any thoughts on welding 1/4" plate and drilling some holes in it to make the mounts beefier? i'd really like to extend them farther back and to have plates to go on the front crossmember or something else...

So I go into my user CP area to change my sig, and I apparently had 6 pending friend requests that I needed to respond to. It would have been nice if I was f-ing infomed of that.

i get emails.

i do too. thats why i'm so friendful :)

i cant believe this has gotten to 226 pages of random conversation. it all started on the first night of snow here and had like 20 pages by the next night.....

ok carry on... :wave:

i cant believe this has gotten to 226 pages of random conversation. it all started on the first night of snow here and had like 20 pages by the next night.....

ok carry on... :wave:
will do. :cheers:

Anyone need some nice seats out of a 97 XJ? Excellent shape, light grey in color, driver's side is power. Shoot me an offer.

so you're not gonna run seats in your rig either?

...any idea how long those ZJ ebrake cables are?

Bill, what ARE you gonna run for seats?? after you get sick of the milk crates....and i truly do hope you go for a run riding on a milk crate. :D

and I might want them. :) for sale, or what? although, if bill wants em, i'm not gonna steal them away from him.

Bill, what ARE you gonna run for seats?? after you get sick of the milk crates....and i truly do hope you go for a run riding on a milk crate. :D
Beard Enduros. http://www.redart.com/level3_Enduro.html

I had a very nice chat with Lincoln last night. He really knows his stuff and was way more than helpful. Excellent, purely truly excellent. I think we chatted about darn near everything for almost and hour.
Angel and I have to discuss colors, but it looks like I'll be going with them.

purely truly excellent, hm? sounds like he's got ya sold on them!! nice looking stuff they've got there. whats the pricing like on them?

btw... i'm playing with the 3 link calculator at work now :p ...any idea on the numbers for clayton's lower arms? obviously not anywhere near my jeep, and i didn't know if you either possibly had some saved, or knew where i could find them...?

Angel and I have to discuss colors, but it looks like I'll be going with them.

what's wrong with black/gray? i suppose if you're spending that much money it'd be cool to get something that looks sweet.

what's wrong with black/gray? i suppose if you're spending that much money it'd be cool to get something that looks sweet.
Have to add some red in there to match the harnesses and the front drive flanges. :)

It'll be a combination of Red/Grey/Dark Grey colors.
They are probably more coin that I should really spend, but her safety and mine is just going to increase ten fold with the right setup. That alone is worth it.

so i have my self a new winch bumper that i acquired through rob... any thoughts on welding 1/4" plate and drilling some holes in it to make the mounts beefier? i'd really like to extend them farther back and to have plates to go on the front crossmember or something else...

Uh-oh, it sounds like Rob is starting to part out the green Jeep.... your right, that bumper just needs reinforcements and a little bit of gusseting, and it should be stout and fairly light, as winch bumpers go. I would add a set of the frame reinforcement brackets, and more structure to the winch mounts by tying them together, then tying the entire winch mount back to the bumper frame mounts.

I looked that bumper over pretty good when I got it for last years raffle at NAC-Fest....:clap:

So Rob.... when are you going to take all of the lift stuff off the junk XJ and swap it onto the running XJ????:D:D

Back