• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

All good except for your spelling of the word "add" it's actually spelled "ad". Now send it to the tool. There's nothing I hate more than dealing with idiots on craiglslist to get some stupid part.

Thanks, I'll fix that before I send it. I was looking at their email, in which they spelled it "add," so I wasn't thinking.

I'll take out a part or two thats demeaning, but I don't like idiots.

This email was what made me mad with him in the first place. (this is like the 3rd or 4th one)

Me:
"And what year vehicle did they come off of again? And was it a Cherokee or Grand Cherokee? (I just want to make sure they will fit before I drive to take a look at them.)

And there are 4 tires correct?

Thanks,
Mark"

Only response:
"Off a 2000 Jeep."

yeah he's a PITA. the guy we got eric's jeep off of never fully responded either. kept saying where he worked and where the jeep was and stuff but we only knew his last name and never got a phone number or address or anything. looked up his last name and we happened to know what town he lived in. seemed like a nice enough guy, just what a PITA to buy from.

outdoorAdv_RipStikDiagram.jpg

has anyone ever used one of these? thing is sturdy, and so much fun.

i think Anthony wins the random contest...

yeah he's a PITA. the guy we got eric's jeep off of never fully responded either. kept saying where he worked and where the jeep was and stuff but we only knew his last name and never got a phone number or address or anything. looked up his last name and we happened to know what town he lived in. seemed like a nice enough guy, just what a PITA to buy from.

he's been trying to sell that Jeep for years. maybee thats why it took so long to sell

The World's Shortest Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?'
The girl said, 'NO!'

And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles,
went fishing and hunting,
played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and

Left the toilet seat up
And farted whenever he wanted.
THE END

outdoorAdv_RipStikDiagram.jpg

has anyone ever used one of these? thing is sturdy, and so much fun.

They say the hardest part about riding one of those is telling your parents your gay

those would kick ass in the snow

but not the rocks...

nice

Anthony... why are you not in on the fun?

i was washing dishes and cleaning up my room mates mess. and hopefully gay's anatomy is over so i can continue to not join in naxja fun and go spend some more time with jenn ... :angel:

and hopefully gay's anatomy is over so i can continue to not join in naxja fun and go spend some more time with jenn ... :angel:

:yelclap::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Back