• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

wow. just WOW. SERIOUSLY WOW!!!!

34f07x4.jpg

fb9kir.jpg

o1d0o.jpg

sick. so sweet.

Travis we need to ditch our Clayton setups for that , it looks so baddass

i was gonna mention that i saw that too...

I see nothing wrong with how he constructed that. It may seem to the naked eye that that is a horrible set up but the steering stabilizer he's got on their smooths everything out.

... and here I am spending good money on extended brake lines when I could have just tugged on my hard line until it's six inches away from my axle. Then why spend even more money on an aftermarket cross member for some long arms. Our jeeps already have one! We can just weld our arms to that, GENIUS! I'm tempted to go weld in a 4" transfer case drop too. Where does this guy come up with these golden ideas. I'm pretty sure keeping one shock unbolted helps with your turning radius too. Keeping the other one in prevents it from getting too bouncy I think also. He's thought of everything. That jeep is flawless, how can I congratulate this man for the extreme awesomeness he has achieved!?

Travis we need to ditch our Clayton setups for that , it looks so baddass

absolutely, no doubt about that. :conceited

actually, i'm planning on messing around with my clayton stuff, i want a 3 link :firedevil

yaaaay eric's red

stupendous.

where is everyone? wake the heck up, NAC...

where is everyone? wake the heck up, NAC...

about to leave to pick up control arms from Bill, then bringing a friend to pick up his new XJ, will have pics tonight

alright, fair enough. at least you're doing XJ related things :)

lazy, as in you should be sitting here, talking on the computer...

Back