• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Driveshafts thread

So I'm taking the JK to Mabel tomorrow. Not wheeling it though

THe NAC Lots-O-Driveshafts thread

f065ff25dce27cd1cc1b29a396386904.jpg
fdb4efa93e3f2fbe0dd854a27390483a.jpg

Any breakage? How the reds working for ya?

Did Gatekeeper, Committed, Zuk hill, etc. Reds did good, especially since I never aired down and they probably have like 20#'s in them. C-pillar tube has a small dent and the fan is rubbing something again, no biggie

Did Gatekeeper, Committed, Zuk hill, etc. Reds did good, especially since I never aired down and they probably have like 20#'s in them. C-pillar tube has a small dent and the fan is rubbing something again, no biggie

Bill's gonna be mad

Only on instagram can a picture of a jeep in a driveway get more likes then a jeep on its roof

So I'm thinking about selling my Bridgeport and all the stuff I've collected for it. I wanna clean out my storage container shop and turn it strictly into Ross' NV4500 World, picking up another core after work and have two large orders of parts coming.

So I'm thinking about selling my Bridgeport and all the stuff I've collected for it. I wanna clean out my storage container shop and turn it strictly into Ross' NV4500 World, picking up another core after work and have two large orders of parts coming.

$150

Back