• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Driveshafts thread

Mabell, looks like it may get crowded. I highly doubt I'm going

That's a pretty cool truck. I wonder what the price tag would be for a base model one with just the diesel added.

Luckily I don't live anywhere near a city so parking/maneuvering a fullsize isn't an issue.

The parking a fullsize isn't a problem for me, its that the truck would be pulling double duty as a DD/fun rig. A fullsize is just too big to take on a trail, no matter how tame. If I lived out west, I'd already have a power wagon.

LOL at all the fanboi comments about it not towing enough. What is the expectation here?

bro if your trunk cannot tow the entire weight of all the fudgesicle produced every year there is no way it will be able to handle the added stress put on by adding a 12" lift kit, the added weight of rock star rims, and the drag imposed by fully extended mirrors and 6' tall confederate battle and gadsden flags

in another note oregon gas prices are expensive compared to here but the diesel prices are about the same as here so diesel is cheaper there but I saw 0 bro trucks. Was about 2.75/gal for diesel and the cheapest I saw 87 was 3.00/gal. Every other car was a subaru and if not a subaru most likely a volvo

That's a pretty cool truck. I wonder what the price tag would be for a base model one with just the diesel added.

Luckily I don't live anywhere near a city so parking/maneuvering a fullsize isn't an issue.

the only issues i have run into small width garages as in the space between opposite parking spots is shorter than truck is long, reduction in number of available parallel spots, and mirrors touching things.

The parking a fullsize isn't a problem for me, its that the truck would be pulling double duty as a DD/fun rig. A fullsize is just too big to take on a trail, no matter how tame. If I lived out west, I'd already have a power wagon.

my truck only got high centered once on a class 6

Theres gonna be Land Rovers at Mabell/OFR either friday or saturday.

We ran into a group there back in 07ish, (was actually one of if not the first runs for Travis's Jeep) anyways the all had nice new white gloves to stack rocks everywhere

bro if your trunk cannot tow the entire weight of all the fudgesicle produced every year there is no way it will be able to handle the added stress put on by adding a 12" lift kit, the added weight of rock star rims, and the drag imposed by fully extended mirrors and 6' tall confederate battle and gadsden flags

in another note oregon gas prices are expensive compared to here but the diesel prices are about the same as here so diesel is cheaper there but I saw 0 bro trucks. Was about 2.75/gal for diesel and the cheapest I saw 87 was 3.00/gal. Every other car was a subaru and if not a subaru most likely a volvo

So its like Vermont but without cows

Ah troooooo

Shocked that the first comments aren't addressing the amount of coal it does/can roll. I thought this was the determining factor in every diesel owner's purchase.

Nooooooooo can we make it next sunday?!?!?! Been trying to get a big enough group together for a while and of course this weekend I planned to go camping in NY with the girlfriends family. John (megaman), a kid from our town with an xj on 31s with a 2"lift, and a couple other buddies would be up for it if we planned a weekend run.

Mabell is no longer the trail for 2" and 31's

There are a few places where 2" and 35s was a no go.

Nooooooooo can we make it next sunday?!?!?! Been trying to get a big enough group together for a while and of course this weekend I planned to go camping in NY with the girlfriends family. John (megaman), a kid from our town with an xj on 31s with a 2"lift, and a couple other buddies would be up for it if we planned a weekend run.

I didn't set it up, I just had nothing to do this weekend so I said I'd join their group. I'm up for another trip somewhere soon though. Maybe a UJ property, The Backyard? Billy/Sheep/Patch/whoeverthe****runsUJnow what do you think?

Re: Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Driveshafts thread

Mabell is no longer the trail for 2" and 31's
I've heard about a few of the "old" trails

But this time I believe you.

Bought a new lawnmower the other day. I blew up the motor on the one Kate's father gave us. An older Ariens with an auto choke. That shit never worked so I had put a manual throttle cable on it. Got lazy and mowed the lawn when it was overgrown and probably overworked it.

Bought a new Toro one with personal pace or whatever it is. I just wanted a motor with at least as much sack as the old one. Pretty much everything is no prime, no choke, no manual throttle. I'm fine with it as long as shit doesn't break.

Bought a new Toro one with personal pace or whatever it is. I just wanted a motor with at least as much sack as the old one. Pretty much everything is no prime, no choke, no manual throttle. I'm fine with it as long as shit doesn't break.

My brother just got one of those Toro personal pace ones too. Has some clutch that shuts the blade off when you walk away but keeps the engine running. He seems to like it.

My walk behind mower is as no frills as they come. The height adjusts and that is about it. No bagger, no self propel, yada yada but I only use it for the edges anyway so it is quick.

Back